230+ pounds down... Next Step

Options
2»

Replies

• Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Amazing story!! You are a true role model!! Take your time, do the surgeries when you are ready. It will be a big change, for the better I'm sure, but you must be physically & emotionally ready. God Bless!!
  • michelle_vankat
    Options
    You truly are an insipration! You will find a way to make it work...and you will make it through the surgeries coming out stronger than ever....look at what you have accomplished! You can do ANYTHING!
  • PowerEqualsStrengthOverTime
    Options
    Wow, that is a truly remarkable story. And sadly very relateable to me as well. I so applaud you and love that you have such supportive friends in your life! <3
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    You are pure beauty. :heart:

Check out http://www.giveforward.com. I remember coming across them in passing. You can set up your own page for donations and family and friends can spread the word. :flowerforyou:

AWESOME idea!! If you go this route, we could all facebook it & other social sites! Get the word out!! I would love to help you!! You have been down an amazing journey!! God bless & Congrats on your success!
  • PAnn1
    PAnn1 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    You have come so far both physically AND emotionally. Now go for that next step. You deserve to be happy and if the "next step" is the surgery, go for it! You have one heck of a cheering section here on MFP. You know "the force will be with you". I appreciate you sharing your life here. What an inspiration to everyone. You ARE a beautiful person inside and out. Best wishes to you :-)
  • klawRN
    klawRN Posts: 5
    Options
    sniff, sniff.....I am in tears. Truely awesome. Congrats on overcoming all your hurdles. I am new to here so this is the first I heard your story. You have wonderful friends who support you and accept you no matter what. I agree with some of other post if you are not comfortable with your self then have the surgery. I big motto I go be is Looks are only skin deep, take time to get to know the inside too!!!!!! Just because we are over weight does not me we are not wonderful people. Keep us posted on progress. Praying for you. :flowerforyou:
  • tattooedtwiin
    Options
    You should be proud of yourself. Your story is inspiring in so many ways.