"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,908 Member
    Hey gang

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Tuesday! 2 clients this morning and 2 tonight. Bootcamp was great yesterday and I got great feedback.

Cardio: stepmill- level 9 (400 calories)

Strength: hamstrings and shoulders- lying leg curls, seated leg curls, shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals. 8x8

Assessment: Good day overall yesterday.
  • brandiuntz
    brandiuntz Posts: 2,717 Member
    Happy Tuesday!!

Strength Training. Cut it short due to how late it was getting. Something's better than nothing.

Goblet Squat: 3x5x35lb

Bench Press: 3x5x85lb

Pendlay Row: 3x5x80lb

Food: on target.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! No clients this morning, then strength and TKO tonight. Back to running for me.

Cardio: run/jog- 2 miles (400 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, Hammer bench, dips, seated flyes. 8x8

Assessment: Good day yesterday.
  • tsimblist
    tsimblist Posts: 206 Member
    Happy Humpday! Vacation mode has me sloppy about keeping up with my posts. Did an 8 mile run on Monday and got rained out yesterday.

Cardio: Ride bike 50.59 miles at OBX (1916 calories).

Strength: Not today.

Assessment: Not logging my foods this week. Trying to get a cup of oatmeal and 16 oz of Greek yogurt for lunch each day along with whatever the gang is having. Ate out last night to celebrate the birthday of one our friends. Had seafood lasagna covered with much cheese. Will be interesting to see what the scale has to say when I get home.
  • brandiuntz
    Happy Wednesday!!

Adventures in running: Saw a car chased by police crash and nearly end up on the jogging trail I was on (a major city park thousands of people run at every day - crowded place). Happened about 40 yards in front of me. Thankful he hit those posts and a ditch and the car did not make it onto the trail. Police quickly arrested him. Thankful no one was hurt. Man, all us runners scattered like a spooked herd of deer.

Cardio: 10k (6.2 mile) run. 72 minutes. Slow and easy pace (car crash notwithstanding).

Food: on target
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday! 2 clients this morning and then 3 this evening. Hard to believe it's been over 15 years since the World Trade Center collapse.

Strength: back- pullups, bent over rows, seated cable rows, pullovers. 8x8

Assessment: I was okay yesterday.
  • tsimblist
    Happy Thursday! I saw a US flag flying at half mast after my run. We finally remembered that it is 9/11. Thirteenth Anniversary according to Google.

Cardio: Ran 9 miles (1099 calories).

Assessment: Still in vacation mode. Ate plenty yesterday.
  • brandiuntz
    Happy Thursday (with a nod towards the 9/11 anniversary. I really do remember where I was when that happened)

Strength Training:

Another short workout, purely due to being lazy.

Goblet Squats: 5x5x35lb

Overhead Press: 5x5x52.5lb

Food: okay.

Will really have to make Saturday's workout count!
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy TGIF and LCW! No clients this morning then TKO tonight. A casual day for me to do what I want to do today.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 mi 400 calories

Strength: biceps and triceps- preacher curls, alternate curls, rope pressdowns, lying tricep extensions. 8x8

Assessment: Pho for lunch yesterday, then short ribs for dinner. Extra sodium bumped my weight up a little this morning.
  • ninerbuff
    Happy Thursday! I saw a US flag flying at half mast after my run. We finally remembered that it is 9/11. Thirteenth Anniversary according to Google.

Cardio: Ran 9 miles (1099 calories).

Assessment: Still in vacation mode. Ate plenty yesterday.
    Lots of half mast flags yesterday in my city. I still remember so much being in the the DC area at the time (my DW was less than half a mile working from the Pentagon when it was hit).
  • tsimblist
    Happy TGIF. Up early for my bike ride. It was too dark to read the display on my Garmin Forerunner when I started out.

Cardio: Flat bike ride for 25.1 miles at the OBX (803 calories). Intended to go farther, but a sore butt made it not worth the suffering.

Strength: Still on vacation.

Assessment: Hot dogs for dinner last evening. Chased them down with oatmeal & Greek yogurt. Do good calories cancel bad ones?
  • brandiuntz
    TGIF!!

Cardio: 3 mile run. 32 minutes.

Food: ate too much.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! One client then strength class. DD has a recital later today.

Cardio: NONE

Strength: NONE

Assessment: Tri Tip dip yesterday for dinner.
  • tsimblist
    Happy Monday! Full weekend. Saturday we traveled home from the beach. Sunday I biked in a Century ride. It was 3318 calories according to my Garmin.

Cardio: Walked laps around gym between sets.

Strength: Bench Volume day (1049 calories). Squats, Bench Press, Deadlifts, Weighted Dips, Pull-ups. All that cardio last week seems to have sapped some of my strength. Logged at: http://www.jefit.com/members/user-logs/log/?xid=1655018&dd=2014-09-15

Assessment: Ate a big meal after yesterday's ride. I haven't counted the calories yet, but I suspect that yesterday was a deficit.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! Bootcamp training this morning one client this evening then TKO. Not doing much today but my workout and some rest later.

Cardio: run/jog 2 miles (300 calories)

Strength: quads- leg press, squat, leg extension 8x8

Assessment: Ate pizza yesterday because the 9ers played late.
  • brandiuntz
    Happy Monday!!!

Rough weekend - overate and didn't workout. Back to workouts today.

Cardio: 3.25 mile run. 36 minutes.

Food: overate.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 1 client this morning and 2 tonight. Haircut today.

Strength: hamstrings and shoulders- lying leg curls, seated leg curls, shoulder press, side laterals, machine rear laterals. 8x8

Assessment: Okay yesterday.
  • tsimblist
    Happy Tuesday! Slept in a little this morning. Was expecting a red light from my ithlete HRV sample this morning after yesterday's yellow light. Instead, it was green. So I could have done a cardio workout, but I needed to fix the flat tire on my bike. Turns out that my spare tube also leaked. Took the wheel to a bike shop today and had them put a new tube in and bought a couple of spares for a Century ride on Saturday.

Cardio: Rest day

Strength: Rest day

Assessment: Yesterday's nutrition went according to plan. Today is planned and on track so far.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! No clients this morning, then strength and TKO tonight. Party this afternoon for one of my peers who's leaving us after 8 years.

Cardio: run/jog- 2 miles (400 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, Hammer bench, dips, seated flyes. 8x8

Assessment: Good day yesterday.
  • tsimblist
    Happy Humpday!

Cardio: Walking laps around gym between sets.

Strength: Overhead Recovery day (849 calories). Barbell Hip Thrusts, Roman Chair Sit-ups, Squats, Overhead Press, Straight Leg Deadlifts with TGrips (thick grips for developing grip strength). Logged at: http://www.jefit.com/members/user-logs/log/?xid=1655018&dd=2014-09-17

Assessment: Nutrition according to plan yesterday. Planned out for today. Scales don't seem to have noticed that I took a vacation last week.