"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Adding in that my hip is definitely sprained again............uggghhh. I guess when you're old, and acting like you're not, you pay the price. Anyway, I'll be swimming again now that I can't run for probably a few weeks..... :#

Luckily the shoulder is better and the pool is warm!
  • Traveezy
    Traveezy Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

Cardio: none.

Strength: Squat 5x5, bench press 5x5, barbell row 5x5, ab work.

Assessment: a gallon of water, probably too much black coffee, calories went 100 over, first time in a long time. Sucks. I still feel great tho! I'll do better tomorrow.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,579 Member
    Options
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy weekend! My DD is attending a birthday party this afternoon, so I'm going to ride my bike to the gym today and do a little rehab. It's about 4 miles one way.

Cardio: biking- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: NONE

Assessment: Thai last night.
  • Traveezy
    Options
    Hey guys!

Cardio: bike ride, not super intense, probably didn't burn much.

Strength: rest day.

Assessment: is a beautiful day here so im firing up the smoker. Smoked chicken and ribs for dinner! I'll have to practice some portion control haha.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday. Been helping a friend get into weight lifting who "apparently" knew so much about it. I'll tell you, it's been a struggle. 100% props to anyone who is a personal trainer.

Strength
    Pull-ups 4x8
    Seated O/H press 4x10,8,6,6
    Pulldowns 3x14,12,10
    Barbell rows 4x10
    Single hand dumbbell rows 3x12,10,8
    Seated lateral raises 3x12
    Bent over rear delt flys 3x12
    Machine shrugs 4x10

Assessment
    The cut is going good so far, except got strep last week and dropped 4lbs abit faster than I had wanted to.
  • luluinca
    Options
    @Traveezy & jesse.........nice work!

Happy Sunday..........heading down to the beach for the day and night....yippee!!

Cardio Yesterday: Got the dog out for a 3.5 mile walk, didn't bother hip too bad but pretty sure I shouldn't be running for awhile.

Strength: Not until Tuesday.

Assessment: Had surprise guests for a lunch of leftovers yesterday and wasn't hungry for dinner but managed a salad..........pretty far below calories for me but I'll make up for it today with lunch and dinner out! B)
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 4 tonight. Grocery shop today.

Cardio: stairmaster- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: back- high pulldowns, one arm rows, seated cable rows, straight arm pushdowns. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Lazy weekend. Although I did ride, I layed around a lot watching games and Free HBO/Cinemax movies.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Good Morning

Strength/Cardio: PIYO Full Body Blast using the sliders, so good! :)

I think I need to start lifting again, and feeding the muscles, feels like I'm losing muscles and I so don't like that!
  • Traveezy
    Options
    Hey guys!

Cardio: none

Strength: squat 5x5, OHP 5x5, dead lift 1x5, ab work.

Assessment: had pizza for dinner but stayed under my calories, over a gallon of water, 2 cups black coffee.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 2 tonight. DD has orthodontist appt. and then later I can workout.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (150 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, dumbell flat bench, machine flyes, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Tacos last night.
  • Traveezy
    Options
    Hey guys.

Cardio: none.

Strength: rest day.

Assessment: chicken breast and rice. 1.5 gallons of water, 2 cups of coffee. Feeling good but ready to start bulking soon. I'm starting to struggle to add weight on my lifts and I'm not lifting real heavy yet i don't think. Still need to cut down on BF% tho.

• MJFSH
    Options
    Hello Gang!

Cardio/ Strength: PIYO Strength Intervals done! I did an hour of lifting last night too! oh boy! it felt awesome to touch the dumbbells again!
    Strength: today is Leg Day!

Nutrition: Loading up on protein. need to build those muscles again!
  • mmarshall74
    mmarshall74 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hello all.... hope it's not to late to join... just found this post.

Starting from 4/25/16:

Cardio: 5 min warm up on treadmill, 5 min cool down on treadmill
    Strength: leg extension machine 3x10; dumbbell squats 3x12; Leg press machine 3x12; calf press machine 3x12; dumbbell bench press 3x12, one arm dumbbell row 3x12, standing dumbbell curl 3x12, two arm seated dumbbell extension 3x12; ab machine 3x20, planks 3x1min; dumbbell squats 3x12
    Assessment: under calories by 26; over in protein, over in fat, under in carbs... tried muscle pharm combat crunch bar... yum.. 13 cups of h2o.
  • Traveezy
    Options
    Welcome Marshall!

If i go over in protein and/or fat i take it out of my carbs too. Works well for me, good job.
  • mmarshall74
    mmarshall74 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all....

From Tuesday 4/26:
    Cardio: 20m walk at lunch (calories negligible)
    Strenth: Rest Day
    Assessment: under calories.... close to being under sodium limit (always struggle with this).... minimal nighttime urges to eat!
    Good day.... feel rested and ready to hit the weights tonight
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Welcome Marshall!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight. Just yard duty today and Warriors Basketball!

Cardio: bike riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: shoulder- military presses, side laterals, bent over rear laterals, front laterals. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork chops.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Happy Hump Day

Strength: Fat-Busting Supersets--Leg Day, yeay1 loved it! for the first time ever, I tried sissy squats, also a first was doing leg curls and extensions using my home gym. didn't have to wait for leg day soreness to begin! LOL
    Another set of body weight workout happening after work, but nothing feels as good as lifting those dumbbells again!
    Nutrition, getting in the proteins, definitions are much needed! :)
  • luluinca
    Options
    Now that the shoulder has improved my hip acts up.......sheesh. Sometimes I think I need to act my age and then I read about all the "kids" with bad knees, backs, shoulders and whatnot and I think I'm not doing that bad really.

Anyway, giving the hip a couple more days to calm down and then back to the gym on Friday............won't be running but if I can get a lane I'll swim, otherwise some weights and the stationary bike I guess.

Hope you're all having a great week! We're going to an Angel's game tonight!
  • Traveezy
    Options
    Hey guys.

Cardio: No cardio.

Strength: Squat 5x5, bench press 5x5, barbell row 5x5, ab work.

Assessment: IIFYM, IF, calories under yesterday, over a gallon of water, 2 cups of black coffee, lasagna tonight so i gotta watch my carbs until dinner.