"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,680 Member
    Options
    Hey gang

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight. I'm gonna have to watch the first few minutes of the game tonight at the gym, then later at home, but let's finish this series tonight and rest DUBS!!!

Cardio: bike riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: shoulder- military presses, side laterals, bent over rear laterals, front laterals. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Tacos Bell last night.
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Seems like I forgot to post yesterday!
    yesterday's workout was PIYO Sweat and FBS Legs and Abs
    today: Cardio/Strength: PIYO Strong Legs

Nutrition has been crazy! well I'm looking at a day to day and it looks crazy and all over the map, but weekly view, shows everything is in place and all the macros are met perfectly! IIFYM rocks!
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day!!!! Had a training session today and after an evaluation we worked about 40 minutes on mostly shoulder and hip stuff to see where I'm at and what I can do to improve things. All in all I think it's going to be a good 6 weeks. My weight and BMI are in normal range but still need to lose a little body fat.... ;)

Cardio: 15 min run after strength training.

Strength: 10 min warmup including good mornings, walking bicep curls/pistols/overhands, physio ball pikes and bridges, wall squats, static lunges, 1 min plank, pushups, decline situps and stairmaster. 40 min training session including cable shoulder rotation, cable chest press, cable pulldown, leg reach, cable cross over, leg reach w/toe pointed, farmer's walk and cable squat and row.

Assessment: Eating a bit light yesterday and today, under maintenance because we're celebrating our anniversary tomorrow and and eating out for dinner and breakfast the next morning.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday!!! 4 clients this morning and 3 tonight. Great game last night! DUBS to the Conference Finals!

Cardio: biking riding- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork shoulder last night with veggies!
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Happy Thursday!!!

Core/Strength: PIYO core

Strength: Fat-Busting Supersets: Shoulders and Traps done! for the first time I tried Reverse pec deck and behind the back shrug, fun!!!!!

Nutrition: will be all balanced in the weekly view, magically! lol but was good yesterday anyway!
  • mmarshall74
    mmarshall74 Posts: 183 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hello All.....

From Thursday:
    Cardio: 50min bike ride; 8.1 miles (~600cal via heart rate strap); 1 mile walk at lunch while at work (negligible cals)
    Strength: none - did outside cardio instead.... too nice of a day
    Assessment: over calories about 100, under protein, over fat, little over in carbs... family had cheesy break sticks and I had a couple more than planned.... so in grand scheme, 100cals over.... not too bad... but that's where my protein calories would have gone
  • luluinca
    Options
    Hi everyone...........you're all doing great, as usual!

Cardio: 10 min stationary bike and 10 min run.

Strength: 25 min calisthenics warmup including walking bicep curls/pistols/overhands, good mornings, renegade rows, side planks, bridges, wall squats, back extensions, physio ball crunches and side crunch twists. 60 min strength training including 5X5 bent over rows w/70, 3X8 shrugs w/95, 2X5 single leg RDL w/95, 3X5 tricep pushdown w/30, 2X8 glute master w/30, 2X8 prone leg curl w/20, 2X10 inner thigh w/60, 2X5 assisted pullups and 2X10 standing leg press.

Assessment: Eating out tonight for our anniversary so I ate a little low the last couple of days. It should balance out alright.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy LCW and TGIF! Oooh Friday the 13th!!! 4 clients this morning then cleaning up the house. My BIL is staying with us next week for my cousin's wedding next Friday.

Cardio: biking 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: core

Assessment: Tacos last night!!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Happy Anniversary luluinca!
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Happy Friday Fitfam!
    and
    Happy Anniversary @luluinca

Cardio/Strength: Strength Intervals

Strength: Fat-Busting Supersets: Back and Biceps done! learned a few new moves today also, This program has been making me stronger and more educated, I believe that could be mind fitness, lol

Nutrition: seems all this crazy eating has finally caught up with me, scale shows me heavier, I'm hoping it's the muscles but I know better!
  • luluinca
    Options
    Thanks for the anniversary wishes...........38 years!

Off to run with the dog and burn off those extra calories!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! A little workout, then off to my mom's house where my brother and I are pulling out her old tub and installing a stand up shower.

Cardio: biking- 30 minutes (150 calories)

Strength: NONE

Assessment: Thai food!
  • luluinca
    Options
    Have a great weekend everyone!

Cardio: 3.75 run/walk with the dog. Looks like I ran about 2.5 miles of it, not fast but not too slow either.

Strength: Not today.

Assessment: Back to normal eating again except for the hot dog I'm having for lunch!
  • luluinca
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Got in a light workout this morning at the gym. Woke up late and had to be back here for a few things we have planned so had to cut it short.

Cardio: Only if you count a 5 min stationary bike ride......

Strength: 20 min calisthenics including good mornings, bicep curls/pistols, plank, physio ball pikes and bridges, decline situps and stationary bike. and 30 min weights including front squats, seated leg curl, prone leg curl, side lunges, cable squats, cable wood chop, assisted pull ups and standing leg press.

Assessment: Having turkey sandwiches for dinner tonight.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 4 tonight. Grocery shopping today and mow the lawn. Spend all weekend with my brother pulling out a tub and putting in a stand up shower at my mom's. Lots of work.

Cardio: stairmaster- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: back- high pulldowns, one arm rows, seated cable rows, straight arm pushdowns. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Didn't eat a lot this weekend and worked a lot to boot.
  • hassankarimi82
    hassankarimi82 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Can I join in??

Cardio: None

Strength: Legs -
    Leg press - pyramid up from 6 plates to 9 plates starting @ 12 reps-10-10-10 (could have done more weight considering the reps - never done 10 plates per side before, so need a spotter - none available at the time)
    Sissy squat on hack squat - 5 sets of 10 @ 40kg (really struggled on last few reps on set 4 & 5 - had a spotter for this just in case of failure)
    Smith squat - 80kg - 4 sets of 10 - 5th set @ one plate failure set (felt I should have done more weight for the high rep range)
    Leg curl - kept the weight reasonable for 3 sets of 10 - concentration on the squeeze
    Leg extension - Same, kept the weight manageable for 3 sets of 10, trying to hold at the top of the movement with a spotter
    Finished off with 2 sets of body weight lunges from one end of the gym & back (approx. 10 reps per leg)

Assessment: Ate really clean after refeed on Saturday. Struggled to eat, as wasn't feeling hungry, had to force feed. Feeling awesome for chest day! Although, feeling a little bloated.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Had a decent workout for back to back gym days. Wed is training day so I'm using tomorrow as a rest day, he always kills me.

Cardio: 15 min run after strength training. Still doing about an 11 or 12 min mile to take it easy on the hip but it's getting too easy so will step it up Thursday when I run with my dog.

Strength: 20 minutes of calitsthenics warmup with a 3 min stairmaster thrown in and then 55 min strength and shoulder rehab including 1 set of cable shoulder rotations w/7, 3X10 cable chest press w/25, 3X10 cable pulldown w/70, 1X12 leg reach side and back, 1X12 leg reach w/pointed toe, 3X10 cable cross pulldown w/7/7, 2Xfarmer's walk w/10/30 KB's, 3X8 squat and row w/30/30, 2X10 hip thrust w/50, 2X10 seated bicep curls w/15/15, 2X8 single arm bench row w/32.5, 2X10 tricep pushdown and pulldown w/30 and 2X8 seated row w/85.

Assessment: Had a good weekend food wise except for the dark chocolate..... B)<3
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Monday is here, yet again!

@hassankarimi82 you sure can! welcome!

Cardio: :)

Strength: PIYO Full Body Blast, FBS: Chest, Triceps, Biceps done! was fun doing supersets, consisting of 6 moves one after another!

Nutrition: have been too relaxed with nutrition, one of these days, I have to commit and get the nutrition under control!
  • hassankarimi82
    hassankarimi82 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, this is a great idea! Great to be a part of it. Would love some feedback.

Cardio: None

Strength: Chest
    Flat dumbbell bench. 4 sets of 4,4,3 & 3 reps. Third week on the 110'lbs, managing a lot better with the weight. Think my body has gotten over the shock of the weight.
    Weighted dips. 2 plates for 4 sets of 6 reps. Again, managed a lot better this week. First 2 sets felt 'easy', but gradually got harder. May add another 10kg next week and go for less reps.
    Incline smith press. 100kg, 4 sets of 4-5 reps. Struggled on this, maybe due to doing better with the first two exercises. Practiced good control during the movement.
    Peck deck fly. Love this machine. Kept the weight manageable for 12 reps. 4 sets. Had a spot to help me squeeze out the last few reps on each set - so it was a challenge.
    Standing cable flys. 4 sets of failure. Strict form and really squeezed my chest on the isometric contraction.

Assessment: Great start to the training week, felt stronger than usual. Diet was on point, although did feel bloated during the day and had to force pre workout meal down, but it didn't effect training.

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Welcome hassan!