"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Options

Replies

• MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!!!

Strength: 3 Prong Strong: Bench Press Strength, I bench pressed at 85% of my 1RM, for 5 sets of 5 reps. that, was the first time ever I was benching 85lbs.!!!! I also did incline BP using 40 lbs. dumbbells.

Cardio: ok, this sounds funny, but for the 1-2 minute rests between sets, I was practising my belly dancing moves! :#

Assessment: Still pigging out big time, but no major weight gain
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Back to the gym this morning. Feels good to be back in my zone diet and exercise wise. The diet break was nice but I need to dial that back. My trainer is changing up my workouts for this month, back to less reps and higher weights. Yay!

Cardio: 15 min elliptical

Strength: 20 min warmup including planks, pushups, single leg RDL's, BW squats, static lunges, mountain climbers, bridges and shoulder rehab

70 min Leg Day #1

BB back squat 12,10,8,6,4 start at 65 > 85 lbs
    3X15 yd med ball lunge and twist w/8 lbs

BB dead lifts 12,10,8,6,4 start at 65 > 105 lbs
    3X20 bosu squats

BB sumo squat 12,10,8,6,4 start at 65 > 85 lbs
    3X25 bridges on balance board

3X15 BB good morning dead lift w/45 lbs
    3X15 BB reverse lunges w/45 lbs

Assessment: Back to normal!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    Hey gang

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy Humpday! 3 clients this morning and 4 tonight. Daughter came home not feeling well yesterday so I had to nix my evening clients.

Cardio: walking- 3.5 miles (350 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Leftovers yesterday. I've been pretty steady these last couple of weeks.
  • luluinca
    Options
    HHD everyone!

Cardio: Got in a 2.85 mile run this morning. It was a little slow as my legs were sore and kind of stiff after yesterday's workout.

Strength: Tomorrow

Assessment: Still trying to get back to a more normal eating pattern.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday! 4 clients this morning and then 3 tonight.

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and rice.
  • luluinca
    Options
    Had a crazy hard workout this morning. Won't be back in the gym until Sunday. Have a great weekend and Easter everyone!

Cardio: 18 min stationary bike

Strength: 20 min warmup including planks, mountain climbers, decline situps, bridges, physio ball crunches, RDL's, goblet squats, heel taps, windshield wipers and shoulder rehab.

70 min chest/shoulders including
    4X12 DB bench press w/22.5 lbs
    4X12 Flat bench DB chest flyes w/15 lbs
    4X10 Superman pushups

4X12 Incline DB bench press w/20 lbs
    4X12 Incline Db chest flyes w/15 lbs
    4X15 Pushups

4X15 Arnold DB shoulder press w/22.5 lbs
    4X12 DB incline reverse fly w/10 lbs
    4X12 DB front raises w/12.5 lbs

4X15 KB swings w/25 lbs
    4X15 KB high pull w/20 lbs
    4X15 KB alternating press w/25 lbs

Assessment: Lost another half of a pound so I'm doing okay getting back in the zone.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Happy Thursday!!!

Strength: 3 Prong Strong: Deadlift Strength my heaviest deadlift yet!

Cardio: tried to do some Zumba last night, wow! the lack of coordination hurts!!!!

Assessment: Yeay to 4 day weekends!!!!!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy TGIF and LCW!!! 4 clients this morning then the rest of the day off! Supposed to rain today, so I'll be inside doing stuff.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: legs- leg press, ATG squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Taco Belll salad last night for dinner. Got home late and didn't want to cook.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Happy Easter weekend! !!

Strength: 3 Prong Strong: Power Focus

Cardio: 145 minutes walk, uphill

Assessment: just had a bit of Bailey's in my coffee and I'm feeling so fine! Lol
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning then 5 this evening. No school today for DD and it's raining again. Just do grocery shopping and laundry.

Cardio: bike riding- 30 (200 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder press, rear cable laterals, side cable laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Spent Easter with family and watching the DUBS beat the Trailblazers.
  • luluinca
    Options
    I made it to the gym yesterday and had a really tough arm/back workout plus 20 minutes of HIIT.

Then back again this morning doing this.

Strength: 20 min warmup including planks, pushups, bridges, situps and side to sides w/10 lbs, back extensions, side pulls, donkey kicks and shoulder rehab.

25 min HIIT #1 including

3X20 goblet squats w/25 lbs
    3X20 KB one arm squat clean w/15 lbs
    3X30 bosu step ups

30 sec rest after each set of 3

3X20 plank jacks
    3X20 med ball slam w/12 lbs
    3X20 med ball squat and throw w/8 lbs

55 min Leg Day #2

4X12 leg press w/90 added each side
    4X20 DB thrusters w/12.5 lbs

4X12 machine seated leg extension w/50 lbs
    4X25 body weight squats

4X12 machine prone leg curl w/50 lbs
    4X20 single leg body weight dead lifts

Assessment: Except for yesterday and going a little over in fat and a few in calories, I'm doing fine. Looking forward to losing the last 8 to 10 lbs in the next couple of months so I need to stay focused!

Have a great week everyone!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning then 3 tonight. Finally mailed in my taxes yesterday! At least the line wasn't long.

Cardio: walk/jog- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: chest- incline bench, machine flat bench, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and rice!
  • luluinca
    Options
    Haha, I'm doing a really challenging chest and shoulder workout tomorrow so I put one of my "muscle" (such as they are.....LOL) pics up to encourage myself.

Cardio: 3 mile walk with the dog this morning. She's been limping a little so she's on restricted activity.....no running. I'll run without her a couple of days but felt too guilty this morning leaving without her so we walked.

Strength: Tomorrow

Assessment: Still struggling a little to get back into my groove but I'm getting there. I haven't gained but haven't lost and with only a small amount still to lose I guess that's to be expected some weeks.

Hope you're all doing great!
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Humpday! 3 clients this morning and 4 tonight. Rained again yesterday so
    hopefully clear today. Would like to get the lawn done.

Cardio: walking- 3.5 miles (350 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Sirloin burgers yesterday.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    @luluinca your back pic looks great!
  • MJFSH
    Options
    @luluinca loving your new PP, your back looks awesome!

Happy Hump Day gang,

I didn't workout this morning, couldn't drag myself out of bed! maybe because I knew it was a cardio day!
    Have been going based on my workout plan, doing all the strength training and weekend cardios

strength: not today

Cardio: later, when I get home, a workout from Tapout XT, not sure which one yet

Ok, I have stopped the bulking and have gotten back to my pre-bulk macros since Monday. I weighted myself on Sunday, 131.5 lbs. kinda like 12 lbs heavier than my starting point, so, started back to pre-bulk and today, I weighted at 127.2 lbs. I assume most gone, is the water weight but still, a good chunk. hoping from the remaining, I get rid of fat and retain the lean muscles, let's see how it will be played!
  • luluinca
    Options
    Awww thanks @MJFSH, I've been working hard and it's finally paying off I guess. I increased weights on a lot of things this morning. Had a little trouble getting through the 22.5's but otherwise did alright.

Keep up posted on the cut!

Cardio: 10 minutes elliptical

Strength: 20 min warmup including planks, mountain climbers, decline situps, bridges, physio ball crunches, RDL's, goblet squats, heel taps, windshield wipers and shoulder rehab.

75 min chest/shoulders including

4X15 DB bench press w/22.5 lbs
    4X12 Flat bench DB chest flyes w/17.5 lbs
    4X10 Superman pushups

4X12 Incline DB bench press w/22.5 lbs (last 2 sets w/20's)
    4X12 Incline Db chest flyes w/17.5 lbs
    4X15 Pushups

4X15 Arnold DB shoulder press w/17.5lbs
    4X12 DB incline reverse fly w/12.5 lbs
    4X12 DB front raises w/15 lbs (alternating arm)

2X15 KB swings w/40 lbs
    2X15 KB high pull w/25 lbs
    2X15 KB alternating press w/20 lbs
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Hey gang

Happy Thursday! 4 clients this morning and then 2 tonight. Have to cut tonight a bit short because my DD gets her karate belt promotion.

Cardio: jog/walk- 2 miles (250 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: KFC last night.
  • luluinca
    Options
    My dog is on the disabled list and not allowed to run with me for awhile so we switched things up this morning.

Cardio: Took Penny Lane on a 1.25 mile walk then dropped her off at home and ran by myself for 2.33 miles. I didn't run as far as normal but it was good for her to at least get a little walk in.

Strength: Not today

Assessment: Hanging tough, not really losing but not gaining either.
  • MJFSH
    Options
    Strength: 3 Prong Strong, Deadlift Strength again lifting 85% of 1RM

Cardio: Tapout last night almost killed me for real! have been concentrating on lifting and not much cardio, seems I have lost the endurance big time! my heart was pumping so hard during the workout, it was really hurting and making it hard to breath! need to add more cardio, and own Tapout again!