First weigh in and 9 pounds down

Options
2»

Replies

• jaybroave
    jaybroave Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    congratulations! i'm just getting started too. hopefully i do as well as you in my first two weeks! keep it up.
  • rialynn79
    Options
    Don't get me wrong-He's not saying it to be mean, or bring me down, he is being the voice of reason about the weight- I know there is no real way that i lost seven pounds in two days. I'm just wondering if you guys know anything about the measurements, and if time of day really fluctuates them like weight does.

A weight watcher leader once told me: "If you feel good about the weight loss - then take it!"

Have you noticed a change in how your clothes fit? That's a good indicator!

It's good to have a voice of reason in your life! Just make sure that reason doesn't hinder your happiness - that's the most important thing! If you're proud - then BE HAPPY - don't doubt it!!

I think it's possible to drop 7 lbs, especially if you had adjusted your eatting lifestyle dramatically, if you have gone full force with exercising. Definitely! Look at those biggest loser people! They could lose 15 - 20 lbs in a week!

Yay for all of you and your weight loss!! Keep up the good work! You're an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!