What kind of shape are you aiming for?

Options
Hi all,

Whilst walking the dog yesterday I was thinking about the overall body shape/look I was aiming for. For me, its a curvy but toned size 12 (uk) figure and i would like to retain some jiggle in the important places ;) (just not the massive shockwaves i have now! lol) I thought for everyone it will be different. A friend of mine has always struggled with bulemia and aims for a stick thin, olympic althlete type figure (which is impossible for her frame/shape etc without surgery.)

For me that type of figure would not appeal to me but each to their own...

So am just curious....what are you aiming for?

Replies

• EuroDriver
    EuroDriver Posts: 254
    Options
    European model look at first (im 6'2 and want to hit about 200 at 5%BF)... then if i feel like it go for the "natural" bodybuilder look... might not like it though as i dont want to be too big
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    My aim is slender and toned. I don't want anything hanging over or jiggling where it shouldn't be. :wink:
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I'd like to remain curvy too! Shaped like a woman but toned. I really like Jennifer Garner shape, she's athletic but girly. I've always dreamed of a flat stomach too!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Of course I'd love to stay curvy, but I don't know what my body looks like at a healthy weight. I'm aiming for "fit" as my ideal result.
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Curvy, but fit. Between a 6 and an 8. I sometimes want to go for a 4 but I know it's not in the cards genetically. I'm 5'4 tall, and sit between a medium and large frame. Right now a size 8, size small/medium shirt...so not too much further to go.
  • MamaBear05
    MamaBear05 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Athletic but with a little insulation/curviness remaining in the right places.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    My aim is to have toned places... i dont expect my entire body to shape up or ship out all at once.... i dont expect all of my skin to shrink back in just as if i was a teenager (though i was fat then, so i wouldnt know from experience). I want to have a nice booty and have my belly be smaller than my breasts. Less round & lumpy.... that would be nice
  • Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Not that I want to be flabby or anything. But I do not care to be muscular or noticeably very toned up. I want be slim and sorta delicate looking like models. Except I'm not tall.
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    stick thin... i think im like your friend :)
  • piexcore
    piexcore Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Kate Moss thin. But like you're friend, I can only accomplish that with surgery and cigarettes. I'd settle for looking like Scarlett johansonn though. Curvy in all the right places.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Not that I want to be flabby or anything. But I do not care to be muscular or noticeably very toned up. I want be slim and sorta delicate looking like models. Except I'm not tall.

^This....
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    7% body fat. I don't care if it's just for 1 day, I just want to do it to say I did. Best percentage I had when I competed was 8%, and that was 20 years ago.
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    i'm busty with wider hips. i'm love to have an hourglass figure like jennifer tilly. she's the perfect shape! so sexy!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Fit and muscular with big hips, small boobs, big shoulders but still some body fat so still somewhat "soft".
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for a smaller version of my natural shape. I've got a nice hourglass figure that I'll always have so I'm not going to fight it. I'd love for my hips and thighs to be slimmer and for my butt to be firm but soft. I know it will always be big. I want a flat, firm tummy that's still soft, no six-pack for me. Overall, I'd like to be toned and somewhat muscular without looking overly defined or "hard". I'm hoping to keep my breasts pretty much the way they are, but who knows what will happen with them.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    A curvy UK 14 would be lovely, toned as well, but I love my curves.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Exactly the same shape as I am now, except scaled down a bit on the X axis.

I can't afford to lose anything off the Y axis. :bigsmile:

(Edited for spelling)
  • deisha
    deisha Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I want to be toned. I am 5ft 10 so dont really have much shape on my frame!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I want a somewhat voluptuous hour glass shape. Firm but definitely not muscley. Thin but skinny. Just a healthy fit look that is still feminine and soft.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options

^This....

i'm with these girls :smile:

edited to add that my arms are a bit toned though