What kind of shape are you aiming for?

Options

Replies

• femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    i want to be fit, toned, and still have a booty and boobies. :-) i REALLY want a flat stomach. :-)
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I want to look like an X. Wide shoulders / lats, thin waste, thick quads.
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    in my dreams: something like Alyssa Milano or Sara Michelle Gellar (skinny)

more realistic: a super-toned/firm pear-shaped lady who is a size 10 or 12 (US)

I'm going to just try to be happy with what I've got, and what I've got is wide-set hips.
  • ShrinkingNinja
    ShrinkingNinja Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4ytBQwb4AvwT7MbgKGICGPpIE8fLlzQhtdrd334ZCJJN0oZSt

If I had not crashed dieted myself into a lard.... I would have been more like Kim K and that is where I would like to be in the end. I will always have thicker thighs and I am ok with that. I think Kim K has a beautiful figure.

Although I will never have a bottom like hers. LOL
  • upsydaisy2011
    upsydaisy2011 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly petite 5ft 1 and currently a UK size 10 but I'd like to comfortably fit back into my size 8's. I've also had quite muscular legs, would like them to be much more toned, flatter stomach and I want more definition on my arms (no wobble!!)
  • Q9S7
    Q9S7 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Definitely going for an "almost extreme and muscular V taper". I don't pay attention to bodyfat% due to the fact that regardless of what bodyfat percentage you carry, it all comes down to how it looks in the mirror/ to others/AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOURSELF. Started at 6'4" 169 (march 2011) Currently 6'4" 192-195lb. Depending on how it looks I think leveling off at around 220-225lb would be ideal. Only time will tell!

Best of luck to everyone and their fitness goals!
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    Options
    I am a size US12 now and want to be a size US10 US and continue to tone up. Keeping my shape. :)
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I am nearly 5'10 and my goal weight is 185-190.But I never weigh myself so I will settle for a 6 pack. I just wanna lose body fat and get down to 5-7%. I am big boned..lol so I will never be skinny. I'd have big arms, chest , shoulders and legs even if i weighed 150.
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and sitting at 220 right now. I know I wanted to lose weight when I was at 170, so I'm thinking I want to hit somewhere between 130-140.

Not so much an athletic body (I don't want washboard abs and super-defined muscles) just a nice thin femine look.

I want a flat belly, smooth/toned legs, and no jiggley arms..but I still want to be curvy in the right places! Large breasts run in the family, so on that, I just want to tone my upper body to give them more support. And I really want to work on my booty so it looks cute and not so flat and wide in my jeans!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    None. I'm never going to be perfect but I will be content. I just want to wear decent sizes, a 10 or 12 is ok with me.

I know what I don't want and I don't want to be "ripped" or look like I spend 3 hours a day in a gym. I want to be soft and feminine.
  • sh3lby03
    sh3lby03 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Athletic but still with some curves...similar to jessica biel's body pre-justin timberlake before she got super-slim.
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm not tall and I have a lot of curve!! I want to keep the shape, just make it smaller.

The baby pooch is finally leaving, which accentuates the curves even more - keeping that shrinking is a priority right now!!
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for small fitness model. bf% around 15% Pauline Nordin is 17lbs heavier than I; my same height; but has a bf% of 7.8%. AHHHHmazing. :wink:
  • cnkan0119
    cnkan0119 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    i want to be fit, toned, and still have a booty and boobies. :-) i REALLY want a flat stomach. :-)

Me too!!! I want to be thick but in the right places. I want the kind of shape that when I walk down the street I hear "damn she's phat!"lol
  • Poy_Ella
    Poy_Ella Posts: 23
    Options
    I'd love to be curvy and toned, but unfortunately I've got wide shoulders and no hips :( ... so I'm aiming for super-slender but super-toned.

That probably makes no sense.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I really think something along the lines of Jessica Alba. Toned but not over board, and nice curves.
  • TK421NotAtPost
    TK421NotAtPost Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Jason Scott Lee in the movie Dragon (he's too big now).
  • Michelle_M2002
    Michelle_M2002 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I basically just want to look fit, healthy and sexy. I want people to be able to tell by looking at me that I work out and I worked hard at getting in shape and staying in shape. I want all my muscles to be defined, but in a feminine sexy way, not a manly way. I want the sexy curves.

God bless!
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    At this point in my life, I'm far more into the idea of being healthy and avoiding weight-related diseases that take away my quality of life prematurely. I'm okay being a funny shape if I have energy and stamina to live life to the fullest. I am resigned to the idea that I'll never be 'skinny' - I'm just not genetically programmed that way. I'll be happy if I can look like an average person who doesn't have a weight problem. Anything beyond that is icing on the cake (metaphorically speaking)

I may feel differently when I get closer to my target weight, but at this point, I'll take whatever shape comes with the package.
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I have a HORRIBLE build (very broad shoulders, heavy waist, small hips). I absolutely abhor it, even at my thinnest I look stupid, but there's nothing I can do but make myself smaller. So, the shape I'm aiming for is my horrible build but less fat. I would kill for an actual figure.