4 dogs, all rescues

Elijah- pit bull/american bulldog mix
    Ozzy - golden retriever/beagle mix
    Sheeba - akita/chow mix
    Henry Paul - shih tzu and maltese mix
  • NOLA_Meg
    NOLA_Meg Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have a greyhound, Daisy, that I adopted from a racetrack in Memphis. "40 mph couchpotato"- she is the laziest, but cutest thing.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I have a spoiled Pit Bull Terrier with a sense of entitlement and thinks he's royalty. Check out my pics to see Sir Brycen.

Your pit sounds like mine! haha.
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    I am the proud owner of a rescued American Pit Bull Terrier named Edin. She's a red nosed fawn w/ some white markings. She is my world and i'd do anything for her. I don't know what i'd do without her..... pics on my profile if ya wanna peep my puppy.
  • spaztastic13
    Options
    Sky- female (pit)
    Gemini-male (pit)
    Libra-female (pit)
    Luna-female (dwarf rabbit)!!!
  • lcnelson
    lcnelson Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I am the human owned by 3 boxers, one white, one fawn and one reverse brindle. We just rescued a pit/boxer mix that is black. I have a very lively household to say the least!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I have a Golden Retreiver - Caramel and 3 goldfish (Fred, Nemo, and Sam)
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    We have 3 cats:

Minnie is 17. We got her when I was 11 and have had her 16 years this month.
    Allie is 2. We got her in April this year from our local animal shelter. We eyed her since January but were in a place we couldn't have pets so when we moved, we called and she was still there.. She had had kittens in Feb and they were going to put her available the next day so they let us take her.
    Zoe is 5 months old. She (we think its a she) was born under our deck. She was the cutest of the litter so we kept her..
  • poisongirl1
    poisongirl1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have a gray long haired cat named Clumsy. As you can tell by his name, he is not graceful like most cats. At all. I don't know how old he is though, someone abandoned him and he was living in a garbage can outside my old apartment building with a tribe of other stray cats, so I took him in this past winter. He's also the most affectionate cat I've ever met.
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Oma, my girl is in my profile pic. She's a black lab border collie mix.
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    We have a Female Boxer who is 4 years old, Named Gigi
  • Meghan90795
    Options
    haha i have alot of pets :laugh:

I have to cats. Jack and Jill. Jack is a black cat we found on the street when he was a kitten and jill is a grey and white American short hair. Jills paws are so cute it looks like she is always wearing mittens.

Then i have a lizard named Churro :). He is a uromastyx he is orange and has a really spikey tail.

A snake named Milo she is a ball python.

We have a fish, its a beta fish.

And then we have three dogs. Sophie is our Shih Tzu/ Lhaso Apso mix, she looks like a little ewock from star wars. Kira who is a shiba inu, she looks like a red fox. and then Karley who is also a shiba inu, and she looks like a wolf she is black, red, tan, brown and white :)

So all together i have 8 pets.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    We have a cat named Fishy..also a goldfish..but I don't think we even named him..lol
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Gosh. We really don't have very many! Let's see... We have 3 horses: Sarah (20yrs) she was my Show Mare , Willie (14 yrs) a Big Boy (Palomino/Paint) named after my Dad and is now my Husband's horse ( have had Willie from the day he hit the ground) and Lucky (14yrs) He's a small/stout palomino horse that could almost pass for a pony! Lucky was given to me, as (like me) he has some physical problems so he doesn't do much more than walk these days (which was fine with me!).

Then there's our 5 dogs: Cody (3 yrs) , Britchie (9 yrs), Saffie (9yrs), Frodo (9yrs) and Chavie (14 yrs). Britchie, Saffie and Frodo are all siblings out of a litter my neighbor had and we ended up with 1/2 of her brood! Cody goes to work every day with my Husband. Great stress reducer for Hubbie. Britchie has Epilepsy, so she's our "special" girl. And Chavie is on Old pitbull mix (husabnd had her before we got together)-- who has a terrible case of Doggieheimers. Poor thing. :-(

And then there's the 6 cats: Xena (11 yrs), Gabbie (9 yrs), Bat (7 yrs), Brutus (10 yrs), Curly (3 1/2 yrs), MoLissa ( 3 1/2 yrs ). Curly and Mo were 2 of 3 kittens that magically appeared on our property one day. We tried to make them Barn cats, but I just couldn't do it. Was too anxious about coyotes! So I ended up bringing the 2 of them inside (wish I had brought in all 3 as Larry is no more! ) Yes, my Husband named them after the 3 stooges! Yup, all cats are inside (and yes..we have a small house!)

Finally, there's the fish! But they're outside in a pond and there's way too many of them to name!!

Whew!

Well....you DID ask!
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    One mask and mantle tuxedo cat named Zorro. He's definitely trouble.