Daily Check In - September

Options
Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No
Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? A little over on calories but I didn't count my walk around the mall last night
What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? traveling for work - didn't overdue it
What would I have done differently? nothing
What is today's personal goals? track calories, walk around the airport and return home tonight

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/7 days of exercise

Replies

• Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks for the new start goldK - There is always something motivating about turning a calendar page!

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Over by 11 - so almost! :tongue:
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? 2 misses, went to bed late and went slightly over on cals
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Got in an hour walk and ate light for dinner after snacking on too much Wal Mart chocolate Antioxidant Trail mix!
    What would I have done differently? See above :noway:
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under those calories, Elliptical - done, Eat & drink wisely when hosting Daughter # 2's birthday dinner :drinker:

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 4/5 days of exercise
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? YES! FINALLY .... it's been awhile. :drinker:
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? made better food choices
    What would I have done differently? got to step class on time
    What is today's personal goals? stay under on cals & carbs, and go to step class at the Y tonight

• Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Sure I went WAY over
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Hmmm, close. I'm pretty sure that I had a few too many appetizers and 1 glass of wine more than I had planned! (maybe 2:wink: )
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Hosted a great b-day party for daughter #2.
    What would I have done differently? See above
    What is today's personal goals? Stay a ways under those calories, (make-up day for yesterday:tongue: ) HIIT Weights work-out

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 4/5 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Got 'er done!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Had a calorie make-up day :smile:
    What would I have done differently? Earlier to bed
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under those calories,walk, get out a Sunday School mailing

Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 5/5 days of exercise
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Not sure - didn't track
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't set any
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? This past weekend I was in NH without my laptop so I haven't checked in for a couple of days. Had a wonderful time and it even included some hiking on Sunday (1-1/5 hours).
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, check in and the elliptical

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/7 days of exercise

So here it is - September :noway: I did a lot of damage this spring\summer (+8lbs). I really get out of my routine in the summer - parties, cookouts, eating out, finding time for the Y, no willpower, oh.... I could go on :laugh: . I will be working on those 8lbs now (and then some). I look forward to getting back to my "daughter is back in school" routine on September 8th. I also stopped doing my own grocery shopping... wow did that make a big difference. So I know what I need to do this month and I plan on getting to work. :drinker:

Thanks for all your support :flowerforyou:
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? YES! FINALLY .... it's been awhile. :drinker:
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? made better food choices
    What would I have done differently? got to step class on time
    What is today's personal goals? stay under on cals & carbs, and go to step class at the Y tonight

Woohoo!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • goldk
    Options
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Kick butt work out on the elliptical
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, check in and eat light

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/7 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? no - over by a slice of veggie pizza that I didn't need
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? made the best veggie turkey meatloaf for dinner
    What would I have done differently? not eat the slice of veggie pizza when I was cooking dinner :noway: That put me over :grumble:
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, check in, and elliptical

• lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? not quite - but close
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? no
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? changed my dinner plans because I wasn't that hungry
    What would I have done differently? eaten a better lunch

• Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Hard saying
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Hadn't set them
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Finished the day with a healthy dinner (and delicious)
    What would I have done differently? Started the day out better (I've not had a good week. Glad to be back on track!:noway: )
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under those calories,exercise, (done) Eat ligh. (3 meals out!)
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) -2/5 days of exercise
  • goldk
    Options
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? under on calories and 65 minutes on the elliptical
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, check in, and go for a walk

• Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Way over (Can I call this zig-zagging? I guess you have to go way under to do it right! :angry: )
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Planned to exercise, but didn't :grumble:
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Really had a lazy-butt day! Confession to my faithful friends
    What would I have done differently? Where do I begin...
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under those calories,walk and get my head back in the game
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) -2/5 days of exercise Last week

Going to have to bite the bullet and weigh-in tomorrow See you then!
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? I think I did
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Planned to exercise, but didn't
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Didn't get too snacky
    What would I have done differently? Got up and moving
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under calories , elliptical and get my head back in the game
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) -0/5 days of exercise

Monday weigh-in 140.8 :frown: I am going to give my self a few rules to live by for this week only (yes, they will be renewed but I need to take this in small steps!)
    - NO chips or crackers
    - of course no dips that go with them!
    - Move SOME every day. (elliptical today)
    These should help already! Let's go girls! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes - unbelievable for a weekend!
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't set any
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? my boyfriend and I walked 8 miles :drinker:
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, check in, and yoga

• goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? I think I did
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Planned to exercise, but didn't
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Didn't get too snacky
    What would I have done differently? Got up and moving
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under calories , elliptical and get my head back in the game
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) -0/5 days of exercise

Monday weigh-in 140.8 :frown: I am going to give my self a few rules to live by for this week only (yes, they will be renewed but I need to take this in small steps!)
    - NO chips or crackers
    - of course no dips that go with them!
    - Move SOME every day. (elliptical today)
    These should help already! Let's go girls! :heart: :flowerforyou:

Sounds like you have a plan :flowerforyou: I am slowly getting my head back in the game. It helps that my daughter is back in school :bigsmile:
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Most likely not. (Husband's birthday party)
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Got to the elliptical but I did have some of the great mushroom stuffed Brie with crackers that I made for his party along with tomatoes with pesto, mozzarella, and basil, rib eye roast, red potatoes, Mojito, wine and a bit of cheese cake. I would say that we don't do this everyday, but the month of Sept. is full of celebrations! DANGEROUS :noway:
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Threw a great party, had fun and didn't have seconds, except for the brie. :grumble:
    What would I have done differently? More water during the eating festival!
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under calories , weight training and get some stuff done around here!
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) -1/5 days of exercise

Wow, Goldk :flowerforyou: What a walk!
  • goldk
    Options
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? yoga and stayed under on calories
    What would I have done differently? elliptical or a walk
    What is today's personal goals? track calories, check in, and a walk tonight

• goldk
    Options

What would I have done differently? More water during the eating festival!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? no - over by 430 calories! ugh.
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? no
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? signed up for a nutrition class/challenge that starts in 2 weeks
    What would I have done differently? less cals at dinner - wasn't really that hungry
    What is today's personal goals? stay under calories - which will be a challenge with no exercise planned for today

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/7 days of exercise
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: HUGE DAY today. My husband wanted to go for a walk this morning!!! I have to make a BIG deal of it here because I have to act very casual about it with him! Yahoo!! Who knows, maybe tomorrow again!? I know that it is the up-coming pheasant season that is motivating him, but he is also drinking less beer. Funny how all the changes that are good for him are good for us! :drinker: :drinker:

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yeppers
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? I did
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Got to my weights workout
    What would I have done differently? Got to the weight earlier. It is hard for me to get to workouts when I know that I will be at it for an hour and a half!
    What is today's personal goals? Stay under calories, it was going to be elliptical but I traded for the walk with Hubby.
    Exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) -3/5 days of exercise

:flowerforyou: Happy to see you ltspaul!