I need low-calorie alcohol options

Options

Replies

• HoopFire5602
    HoopFire5602 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Stoli vodka and sugar free redbull. 79 cals.
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Clear spirits with diet/light soda. Vodka, rum, etc. The clearer the better (less sugar).
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Try white rum and coke Zero, I believe there are verry few calories.
    NUM
  • Kenny_K
    Kenny_K Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ugh why didn’t I think of the diet coke option, thanks!

I’ve never had an MGD 64 or select 55; I’m definitely going to try that this weekend.

Thanks everyone! Keep them coming!!!
  • PattyCake123
    PattyCake123 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    http://m.lolsnaps.com/index.html?id=5424

^ this website is pretty good for checking out alcohol options :)
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    molson light 23 calories
  • tinywithaBIGheart
    Options
    try voldka & a low cal fruit juice or diet sprite .
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Straight shots with diet soda. Rum!! mmmmm. Tequila! & they make a margarita mixer that is 'lite' version, so there is no sugar added. It's soo good, but not sure if they have that in bars. (I get it at Walmart) If I drink beer I just go for light version of whatever is available or sounds good.
  • msallymae
    msallymae Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    im a 23 yr old, college grad. my go-to drink is gin and diet tonic! tastes the same!

or ur pretty safe w. vodka and white rum w/ a diet drink.

beer w/ lowest cals/carbs michelob ultra and mgd64, i havent tried the new bud select 55...

also, its girly but pretty legit, Skinny Girl Margarita.

but i have also used crystal light as a mixer, it works too!
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Alcohol IS calories. Light beer has less alcohol, that's why it has fewer calories. Guiness is a good option because it is a light beer that doesn't taste light and you can nurse it for longer. Extremely hoppy beers, while not light, also take longer to drink. I also like drinking strongl anise flavored liquors like Ouzo or Absinthe because you just can't guzzle that stuff AND it tastes good watered down.
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    drink 2 real beers that comes in around 300 cals, Much better to have 2 great beer than 5 of that lite S%^t.
    hear, hear

I agree 150% two real beers can pack a punch.

I agree with real beers. Guiness is only around 120-130 calories. Much better than 64 or 55- yuck!!

Another go to drink is vodka/soda with whatever fruit you like. Depending on the vodka, it usually comes in around 60-80 calories a drink. Best of luck to you! Have a great Labor Day weekend!
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    SHOTS! No mixed drinks!
  • Kenny_K
    Kenny_K Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    SHOTS! No mixed drinks!

Yeah good idea. I'll have maybe 3 shots and nurse a diet coke.

A shot is around 56 calories (vodka). So I can do 3 shots with a diet coke and throw in a beer. That sounds like a night to me!
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    SHOTS! No mixed drinks!

And I try to drink water between every shot and drink...

Also helps with my hangover :blushing:
  • er1nya
    Options
    Dancing burns calories :)
  • cristina_marie
    Options
    Vodka & Soda Water with lime juice. Malibu rum and diet coke. rum and diet. Whiskey and diet ginger ale.
  • marialynnporter
    marialynnporter Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    If your like and you hate beer and you like rum, vodka and etc... Just so you know the more % it is the less calories! So 100% vodka is better than lower then that. And try ti stick with the clear drinks. :)
  • kellieprindle
    kellieprindle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Alcohol IS calories. Light beer has less alcohol, that's why it has fewer calories. Guiness is a good option because it is a light beer that doesn't taste light and you can nurse it for longer. Extremely hoppy beers, while not light, also take longer to drink. I also like drinking strongl anise flavored liquors like Ouzo or Absinthe because you just can't guzzle that stuff AND it tastes good watered down.

Yup, 55 select is a 3/2 beer!! ...shameful! haha

1628192.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Kaecklund
    Kaecklund Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I get a vodka + water and add crystal light. Tastes pretty good. Or I'll get Jack and diet.
  • akrzyzewski
    akrzyzewski Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Try vodka and seltzer water with lemon and lime. Flavored seltzer waters like cranberry or raspberry lime taste the best. Just make sure you don't have it with tonic water.