real name

Options

Replies

• ronjaa
    Options
    When I was a child I had a favorite book, which main character was a little girl named Ronja:)
    I loved her:)))
    My real name is Petra.
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    My username is in honor of my fav author,My really name is Jeanette

Love Hunter S Thompson and LOOOOVE your quote!
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I just used my full first name as my username. Boring I know.
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Real name is Jeff, "Glock" is best gun made and I added "ster" to it.
  • tbisca1
    tbisca1 Posts: 142
    Options
    My name is Tiffani and my user name is my old college email address that was given to me. The first letter of my first name and first 5 letters from my last name and the number 1.
  • Page2777
    Options
    My name is Julie however on here i just use my email address name but not for any particular reason its just that i knew that username wouldnt be taken coz there must be loads of julies on here
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    My real name is Sue. Purple is my favorite color and Iris is my favorite flower 1114 is my bday november 14th. I used to use wildiris which is my favorite type of iris. Not real creative I know..
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    my name is Michelle. Lady Lu is the name my daughter gave me years ago, she is 21 and still calling me by that name. The 11 is because I joined MFP this year.
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    HAHA I dont, I always either use my old cat Thumper with my wedding date 092901 or I use my fav cartoon char Goofy with my birth year 076 :) I easily forget things so i try to make it simple for myself LOL
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    My username is Hootsmamma after my Favorite horse (that's him in my profile pic). He has since crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. But while he was alive...boy was he ever a character! He was the smartest, kindest, funniest (yes..horses Have a sense of humor) being I have ever met! I Truely loved this gentle and loving creature. He taught me many things in the time we had together, esp how to trust and how to ride. It was an honor and a privialage to know a soul such as Hoot. He was the Love of my life (except for my husband StevLL of course!) Not a day goes by that I don't think of him or miss him.:sad:

And my real name? It's Vikki.
  • jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I just used my full first name as my username. Boring I know.

I'm confused! :) Doesn't take much to confuse me though.

My user name is what I am, I'm Jeff's gal. He's my hubby of 23 years and 105 is just a special number for us.
  • deewildwoman
    deewildwoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My first name is Dee (actually DeeAnne). WildWoman was a nickname given to me in college by my roomates because of the practical jokes I used to play. DeeWildWoman is an online name that I started using years ago.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Real name is Rhonnda. Username is one I've had as a chat name for years.
  • h3h8m3
    h3h8m3 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I'm confused! :) Doesn't take much to confuse me though.

My user name is what I am, I'm Jeff's gal. He's my hubby of 23 years and 105 is just a special number for us.

Well, I changed some of the numbers to protect my identity. But it's basically the same.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    The obvious, and the name of the company I work for.
  • marquesajen
    Options
    My real name is in there: Jen. Marquesa is a family title my paternal grandmother's family(Spanish) held, but she never used personally because it wasn't much use if you didn't have big money too.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    "So, I'm wondering how many of you use your real name on here? And if you don't, why not and how did you come up with your usename???? "

I do not use my real name because i hardly ever use it. Its too plain! I use my middle name....Ellie is short for my middle name.
  • Liquid741
    Liquid741 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    real name is Glen....my username is from old MMO's i used to play and my clock number at work...used it for years...
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    ok...back when Survivor first came on the air, I was addicted....actually still am! I would log into cbs' chat site and my first user name was cantwaittilnextweek. I joined a reality news website during big brother and became cantevictme then survivor started and I became cantvotemeoff. I have been a million different CANT nicks over the years...

Cantbelievetheyatefarfaru

Cantvoteoffethan

cantwontdont

cantbelieveitsnotbutter

When people online would ask me what my name is I would tell them it's cant, just cant. It stuck and here I am! ohhh and I have no real name. Even my license plates say CANT
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    My real name is Bianca. I chose Phoenix cause Phoenix means change or something like that. Lol :P