loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 10* ~ LNS: 4
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    ME - 10
    LNS - 5*

Lost my mojo. Gonna try and get it back tonight.
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 11* ~ LNS: 4

Lorna-Go get that mojo, I know you can do it! :smile:

leighkent-You're doing a good job! Way to make a comeback! :drinker:

Dew & Steph-Hope you ladies are having a great week!

Enjoy the weekend everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • simone207
    simone207 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in. I work a late night shift and have a hard time when I come home not to munch. Maybe if I log it I may be more motivated to stop my muching frenzy. My last night snack I am going to try and have my last snack at 9:30pm
  • loveme445
    Options
    I'd love to join in. I work a late night shift and have a hard time when I come home not to munch. Maybe if I log it I may be more motivated to stop my muching frenzy. My last night snack I am going to try and have my last snack at 9:30pm

Welcome Simone! :flowerforyou:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Alright, so I won't be able to save September. However, I have discovered where the problem is, so that I can work on it on October:

1. Still not eating right through the day. I have late evenings to myself, so I tend to make it up for it. No, it is not hamburgers or pizza, although a couple of times (literally a couple), there has been a bit of ice cream involved :blushing:
    2. Surfing the net in the kitchen. I'd need to put myself in a glass bowl, so that even if I stretch my hand, there's no food at reach. Opaque glass, ideally :laugh:.
    3. A bit of uncertainty in my life right now - hope that changes soon, I am working on that.

Actually, why wait till October? I should start training right now :wink:

I appreciate it a lot that you ladies are encouraging me. Sorry to have disappointed you, but hopefully I'll come back stronger! ;) Meanwhile, you make sure you keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • allymorin
    Options
    Me: 5~LNS 7
    i have a high metabolism i guess !
  • Lisa_222
    Lisa_222 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Late nights are my downfall. I'm a night shift worker and on my nights off, I can eat a whole other day's worth of food! Where do I sign up?
  • simone207
    Options
    First night on board. It was very difficult I started to think about snacking before I left work. Now that I'm home I am still thinking about it. I brushed my teeth in hopes to curb my snacking desire. I think tonight I am going to win this battle. Tomorrow night the fight is on again. ME#1 LNS#0
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Late nights are my downfall. I'm a night shift worker and on my nights off, I can eat a whole other day's worth of food! Where do I sign up?

You just did images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQeks_DfSGmYEbXUXZleLOskd6sUs70_wpO6o_n_97BPlI32Iq5w
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME - 11*
    LNS - 5
  • dewdrop
    Options
    First night on board. It was very difficult I started to think about snacking before I left work. Now that I'm home I am still thinking about it. I brushed my teeth in hopes to curb my snacking desire. I think tonight I am going to win this battle. Tomorrow night the fight is on again. ME#1 LNS#0

:drinker: here's to you! Well done, you are on the right track!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    My best friend from high-school told me yesterday "wow, you have lost so much weight! you need to put a little back on". Mind you, I used to think she's the skinny one! Now my mum saying I need to put some back on didn't strike me as much as this did. Maybe I am skinny, but funny, I don't see myself as such... mmm... Me, the skinny one? I just can't buy that :tongue:.

No LNS stays on, however! I tend to have weird dreams when eating late :P.
  • simone207
    Options
    Sometimes it is hard to notice it for yourself, but it must feel great when others notice.
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 13* ~ LNS: 4
  • danie82
    Options
    Great idea! This totally sounds like me, and I need to say adios to the late night snacks! Tonight I failed but tomorrow is a new day. I will make my cut off time either 9 or 9:45.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    ME - 11
    LNS - 6*

Hubby away for two nights and kids at other house. Challenge for me will be not to boredom eat.
  • dewdrop
    Options
    (some) people here are such sweat:heart:s. they know who they are! :flowerforyou: