Sweets after a meal!

Options
13»

Replies

• kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I've really become to love Skinny Cow Ice cream..... it works for this Ice Cream addict
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Every time and I have dessert every night after dinner. Skinny cow something.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Yes! A cigarette helps! I am not into those diet food sweets - so full of chemicals.

:flowerforyou:

Yeah ok because a cigarette has no chemicals ?!?!! Really!! I'd aim for fruits instead of another Unhealthy cancer causing addiction

A cigarette may also be a smokable cash crop rolled in bible paper. Home grown is more natural and clean. None of the processed stuff that comes in little cardboard boxes, wrapped in cellophane.

This is true. I smoke a tobacco pipe from time to time. But it would never compete with a pint of Haagen Dazs when that after-dinner craving hits. Seriously, a smoke does it for you?? Come on, you KNOW you want ice cream or a piece of candy.... what's your favorite candy... hehehe

My tobacco smoking devices usually come in the form of large glass blown works of art. My tobacco product usually comes in the form of hybrids. The potency of my tobacco product actually does not induce hunger.