the MFP "why aren't we friends yet" thread

Options
14567810»

Replies

• maria1113
    maria1113 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Well if anyone wants a friend who is pretty boring and most likely lives in different time zone, feel free to add me ;)
  • davinahilary
    davinahilary Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    LOL, well, I like making new friends so add me :) Plus, I could really use the motivation!
  • Kaycurrier
    Options
    I'm in, I always need encouraging friends that can deal with my sense of humor. If not, than feel free to delete me because it's not changing anytime soon.
  • Kaycurrier
    Options
    LOL, well, I like making new friends so add me :) Plus, I could really use the motivation!

you kinda look like snooki, will you be my friend?
  • Kaycurrier
    Options
    i need some guy friends, no homo.

sick of not getting any replies to "anderson silva all day long baby" posts. SMH

im not a dude but i play one well, and I can scout out chickies all day long baby, lmao
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Your sink is really clean.
  • Kaycurrier
    Options
    lol, thanx. I am not allowed to have a dirty bathroom, first of all I hate it, secondly I am married to a Marine, 'nuff said
  • Baesaman
    Options
    who wants to be my friend/friends? im new to mfp and some online buddies would be nice :D
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    feel free to solicit friendship here.

I'm bored at work on the friday before a holiday weekend, let's go crazy.

Hahah
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    feel free to solicit friendship here.

I'm bored at work on the friday before a holiday weekend, let's go crazy.

Hahah
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    anyone is welcome to add me :smile:
  • brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I think I need to get over the whole, "asking for friends" thing. I thought I'd seem a little desperate, but look where that has got me.
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I AM desperate, but I don't think what I'm after is on offer. So more MFP friends will have to suffice. Oooh, look at me with the big words. Am I impressing you? Am I?
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I AM desperate, but I don't think what I'm after is on offer. So more MFP friends will have to suffice. Oooh, look at me with the big words. Am I impressing you? Am I?

Not really

Yeah, just thought I'd get in first!
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Don't friend me if you don't want to hear "what the HELL are you eating?!?!!??" when I look at your food diary.

Don't friend me if you just want to preach your religion at me.

Don't friend me if you need lots of emotional support...

On the other hand, I'm a vegan, I'm pretty serious about doing it "right" this time, and I have a wicked sense of humor.
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    <---- I've been a big baby today. Who wants another kid? :-)
  • Ireshgurl
    Options
    <---- I've been a big baby today. Who wants another kid? :-)

I've already got 3. The actual child, the furbaby, and the hubby. But your already on my friends list so i'll keep ya as a friend.
  • Baesaman
    Options
    no one wants to be my mfp friend =[