NSFW 31lb loss so far (pics) please dont judge

Options
Ok - so after a HUGE debate on here - I've come to the conclusion that if I want to post pics of me in swimwear/underwear then I should go for it because I've worked hard to lose the weight so far and I should be proud. I was dubious as I'm wary how it will look to other users but everyone has been very supportive whilst giving their opinions and I figure if some people do not agree with it then they don't have to look. I'e taken my face out anyway so it's not hugely personal. I do not want people to judge me for putting these on here - if it offends you - I apologise but it's purely for a comparison.

I'm proud I've come this far - I have 44lb left to lose and I know it's going to get harder but hey - it's all about the jurney right?
My start weight in the bikini pics (pink n red) was 255lb - my current weight is now 224lb.......

I hope that they do not offend and that some people feel a slight level of motivation because everyone can lose weight if they put their mind to it. Not saying I've lost loads because I haven't - but it's a start!

sacdnjsc-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

hacbsc-1.jpg

yhAXD-1.jpg

Thank you for looking :smile:

Here goes.....................

Replies

• Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, you look awesome!!!!
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    First of all, your pics are not offensive. :smile:

Second of all, I can really see a difference! Looking good!!
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! I can totally see a huge difference! You are brave and an inspiration!
  • winstonh
    Options
    Our ideas of "NSFW" certainly may be different (these are perfectly acceptable and not an issue IMHO) but regardless, you can't argue with results!! Good work!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    WOW you're toning up nicely:flowerforyou: great job!!!
  • theBabycakes
    theBabycakes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Absolutely no judgement...you look great! I see a big difference, you must be so proud of yourself.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! I can only hope for results like this!
  • mikesnwgirl
    Options
    I see a big difference. Your doing great!!
  • Kassielin13
    Options
    No apology needed lol I see people not trying to lose weight in less clothing every year at the lake :laugh:
    You have done wonderful and are looking great! You should be VERY proud! Keep up the awesome work!
  • jgbigman
    jgbigman Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    No one should say anything derogatory towards you photos.. You have done a great job and look good too, you should be proud.. I was pround when I lost my first 10 pounds so 40 is quite a accomplishment..
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! You're doing great!
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    First of all, your pics are not offensive. :smile:

Second of all, I can really see a difference! Looking good!!
    I agree....I just filled your last thread with my thoughts. :blushing: :laugh:

I think you look fantastic and no reason for anyone to judge another's progress. Definitely can see a huge difference in all your hard work... Super job!

Really proud of you for being brave and keeping up the hard work it takes to make changes in ones life:flowerforyou:
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    You look great, the difference is huge, but this is work safe.

If you're going to post NSFW and not bring it, we're gonna have a problem! :bigsmile:
  • crickettm
    Options
    you look AWESOME!!!! proud of you!!!
  • RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Wow you can really see a difference, well done, i dont think they are offensive either
  • livehappe
    livehappe Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Oh, you look terrific! You are thinner everywhere! Way to go, girl!
  • anberlingasm
    Options
    You look fantastic! It's so great when you can see a big difference in how far you've come, it gives you the motivation to carry on.
  • stace0308
    stace0308 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Your hard work & dedication shows!
    It takes alot of courage to put yourself out there, I know. We are all rooting for your success!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Great job! I bet you are feeling great!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    WOw what a difference!! Looking good! and no offense taken on the pics, you should be very proud of how far you've come and know that you are going places baby!! Keep up the awesome work and thanks for the motivation!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!