Replies

• minus40
    minus40 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You are doing awesome!!! :drinker:
  • GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look awesome. Really shows you have worked hard. I wish I had taken before photos like that as well. Keep up the good work.
  • ical50
    Options
    AWESOME! What progress you have made! Looking good! Keep it up! BTW, these pictures are totally fine!
  • elegantbc
    Options
    You look friggin' awesome!!! Work it girl!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ical50
    Options
    Hunny, if that what loosing 31#'s look like, then I can't wait!! Awesome job!

Amen to that sister!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Whatever you are doing keep doing it! You can totally see the difference, and the pics are great, we should all be taking pictures :wink: Besides having the pictures will let you remember how it was and help you see the changes as you progress!
  • mrsdaytons
    mrsdaytons Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What an amazing job u have done! U look fantastic!
  • Oplesandbanonos
    Oplesandbanonos Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good girl.
  • MandyCanDo
    MandyCanDo Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Fantstic-thank you for sharing!!! You look amazing!
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    OHH meow :) girl you look amazing!!! you are such a inspiration to us all :) keep up the great work :)<3
  • jem728
    Options
    Girl, you look amazing. Keep it up!!!:smile:
  • techymum
    Options
    Agree like so many....not offensive - and any judgement is just to say congrats!!!!

One of the things I find so motivating here is having people actually put their weights, no lies, just the truth. And showing all these great before/during after pictures. It just keeps me going and working hard!

Thanks for sharing, and keep up the good work!
  • unequalstars13
    unequalstars13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are looking good!
  • Hauteslimdown
    Hauteslimdown Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    great job :flowerforyou:
  • janessac
    Options
    Congratulations! Awesome work, you can definitely see a difference! :)
  • tina2222
    Options
    wow! you have done an awesome job! noone could be offended by that. Im so happy for you well done!
  • aubrey23
    Options
    You look amazing I can tell a difference in your pictures. Good job!
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! I can't wait to lose more weight. I sign in and look on the boards for motivation during the week. It's exciting what MFP can do for someone! Great job once again and thanks for sharing!

5,7"
    SW 182
    CW 175
    GW 140
  • missduffbug
    Options
    Wow, I am truly touched by all your kind words and lovely messages. A MASSIVE thank you to everyone that has commented. If I ever feel demotivated or down or not happy, I'm going to look at this thread.
    I nearly shed a little tear earlier, but now I definitely have. Thank you all soooooooo much. It's things like this that mean everything on your journey and I feel very proud that I posted my pictures now.

Thank you thank you thank you xxxxxxxx
  • Ballard12
    Options
    You look great, a very noticeable difference, which should motivate you and make you proud! Im Proud of you and even a bit Jealous :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!