Pls take your fries and leave!

Options
2»

Replies

• BerkeleyMama
    Options
    This thread got a big response. Reminded me of the one I posted about losing friends as I lose weight. People have so many of their own hidden issues. Hidden, in particular, from themselves. When you don't know how to manage your own stuff, and you aren't working on it, then it's threatening to see someone else who is authentically working hard and digging deep. It's probably not even a conscious thing half the time, but in general, folks who don't understand personal transitions and the difficulty of the massive undertaking of making a healthy lifestyle change, don't know how to support those who are doing just that.
    That must have been the LONGEST run-on sentence ever....::embarassed:
  • IrishHarpy1
    IrishHarpy1 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    A guy came down to my office the other day with a box of cookies and tried to get me to take one. I beat him to death with a stapler and hid the body in an air duct.

Took about 17 minutes, couldn't find "Murder, Hiding Body" in the exercise database tho. :ohwell:

Shhh....

If ever this site needed a "Like" button, it's because of THIS post :)
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why people do this! I've seen people basically try to sabotage others weight loss (probably not consciously but still). My favorite is being told I'm depriving myself. Yeah, ok, I'll decide when I'm deprived, thank you. I'd rather not deprive myself of a healthy body. Just ignore it and stay strong! :)
  • val071418
    val071418 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    i know the feeling, and than even after you express what you are trying to do they frown upon as if you have no right to pursue happiness and good health... had that happen to me once but i have this condition called A-hole tourettes and it flared up and accidentally knocked the food out of there hand on to the floor .. :blushing:

LOVE it!!! I may have to use this one sometime!!! :laugh:
    A-hole tourettes!! Classic!
  • Leola2011
    Options
    A guy came down to my office the other day with a box of cookies and tried to get me to take one. I beat him to death with a stapler and hid the body in an air duct.

Took about 17 minutes, couldn't find "Murder, Hiding Body" in the exercise database tho. :ohwell:

Shhh....

Calisthenics??