What Can I Order at Starbucks Now? =(

Options
Normally I love to order toffee nut lattes and fraps and all the super sweet, creamy & flavored drinks. Anyone have suggestions on low fat versions? I'm open to all suggestions. If you know the fat & cal of the drink you get I'd love you even more! (that way I'm not scrambling to figure it out) LOL

Thanks in advance!! getsmiley.php?show=4538

10155184.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• kate8085
    Options
    I just order a Venti Iced Coffee. Add a little half n half/skim milk/ almond milk for flavor. I don't put sugar in mine, and I am allergic to artificial sweeteners, so I like mine just as is. You can add a packet of sugar/drip of honey, whatever. I know when I log mine, it comes right up in the search part of the menu. Just put in "Starbucks Venti Iced Coffee" Hope this helps!
  • jingoace
    jingoace Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Skinny Vanilla Latte - grande size is 130 calories I believe. 0 fat. Way worth it, imho
  • MarieNevada
    MarieNevada Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    a tall skinny caramel machiato has 100 cals. as does a tall mocha light frappucino, as long as you don't mind the loads of sugar in that one. check out the starbucks nutrition page for all the caloric values of their drinks.

http://www.starbucks.com/menu/nutrition
  • luisabaeta
    luisabaeta Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i'm the same... the "tall caramel frappuccino light" has about 100 calories (i forgot the exact number, maybe it's 90). It's sweet and yummy and you still feel like you're having a nice starbucks drink.

however, summer's not gonna last much longer and i don't know how i'm gonna live without my venti white mocchas... i have to, though. They each have more calories than most of my meals. Maybe i'll just switch to a sugarless flat white or cappuccino.

Please let me know if you find a cool low-cal substitute!
  • SereneWinter
    SereneWinter Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great suggestions so far!! It's funny I even go to starbucks because I don't even care for really strong coffee. I like the weak sweet creamy stuff. I should proabably make weak coffee at home and measure out my own creamer but I just never do that . I've been craving a cup of coffee for almost 2 weeks. I need to figure out something to order and get it soon!
  • Michelle9939
    Options
    I love the Coffee Light Frappuccino. You can get nonfat milk in anything to make it have less calories.
  • jadejellybones
    Options
    At the Starbucks near my house, they have little pamphlets that tell you the nutritional value of all their foods and drinks!

I'm looking at my Starbucks drinks pamphlet now and they have Frappuccino Light on here; a grande nonfat caramel frap is 140 calories and has no fat! (: Just do some internet research and figure out which of your favorite drinks can be slightly modified to fit your calorie and fat budget.
  • SereneWinter
    Options
    Wow I like how several of the drinks on the Starbucks website now say "We’re Sorry
    The nutritional data for this product is not available online. You can find that information at your local store." Hmm thanks Starbuck!
  • avaloneternal
    Options
    I happen to work at Starbucks so you are in luck. For fat free you can have plain coffee, americanos or teas (without flavors or with sugar free syrups they are also calorie free). Low fat drinks you can do nonfat milk for any milk drink (or soy, not sure of the fat content though) and you can ask for no whip because that is where most of the fat is. If it is calories you are worried about you can do sugar free vanilla, hazelnut, caramel or cinnamon dolce, they are sweetened with splenda (if you don`t mind artificial sweeteners). Otherwise you can go for good old moderation and get a smaller size with all the decadence. The smallest size (not advertized) is a short and it is 8oz or you can get tall which is 12oz. Hope this helps.You can also ask for half sweet if you want to have the flavored syrup still but less calories. Lots of options to customize and still enjoy without completely blowing your calorie budget.
  • SereneWinter
    Options
    LIGHT FRAPPS!!! I did not know this existed!!! Very excited about that info. LOL!!!
  • pmills60
    Options
    I order double tall non-fat carmel machiatto. 120 cal
  • healthybabs
    healthybabs Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Serene- I make coffee at home, put it in a pitcher and have iced coffee all week. Sometimes I shake it up with some protein powder and a little unsweetened soy milk. Sometimes just a little light cream. I don't go for any of the sweet stuff, but I am sure you could figure this out.
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Skinny Vanilla Latte - grande size is 130 calories I believe. 0 fat. Way worth it, imho

It's actually 110 calories, the Grande is only 80. It's yummy!
  • SereneWinter
    Options
    Wow thanks!!! I actually love ordering a short too. I have a travel cup that is a short from back when they sold them in adult versions and not the kid cup versions. I haven't seen the short travel cups in adult versions for years now. Obvious to why they would do that but its annoying. I never get whip. I think Starbucks whip is so odd... like kind of waxing tasting so I'm safe there too. LOL
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I get a tall light mocha frap and it's about 100 cal. (w/o whipped cream of course). In the cooler weather I get a tall nonfat, cafe latte which is also right around 100..,..I bet those calories are loaded into MFP.
  • SereneWinter
    Options
    Serene- I make coffee at home, put it in a pitcher and have iced coffee all week. Sometimes I shake it up with some protein powder and a little unsweetened soy milk. Sometimes just a little light cream. I don't go for any of the sweet stuff, but I am sure you could figure this out.

Brilliant. I need to do this as well.
  • brndygrl98
    brndygrl98 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    The Skinny Non Fat Vanilla Iced Latte is super yummy and not bad on the calories. I started making my own iced coffee which saves me time and money! Make a pot of coffee, add artificial sweetener and whichever creamer you'd like (I use 2% milk), stir it all up and store in the fridge!
  • minus40
    minus40 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I order a grande soy sugar-free caramel coffee misto - it's brilliant and only 70 calories. Have my hubby & friends hooked on them as well. Or I order a grande unsweetened passion iced tea lemonade, which is sweet enough and I think 45 calories. Enjoy! :drinker:
  • 1daya
    Options
    http://www.starbucks.com/menu/nutrition/20-under-200

This is a link to see Starbucks drinks that are under 200 calories. (Hot & Cold)
  • avaloneternal
    Options
    Haha, I don`t like the whip either. It is actually real whipping cream and vanilla. I hate the oil it leaves on my lips.