Today its time to start.

Options
Hello,
I have decided to loose my 100+ lbs of unhealthy weight. I finally have the dedication to do so, I just never had the tools to do it. I have decided on a vegetarian diet *mainly because I do not like the taste of meat* and I hope this is the year that I will do good. I recently got married and that is a big motivation for me. I have gained a lot of weight since then and I want to loose more so I can look "pretty" again. I know I can loose the weight I just don't know how to do so in a healthy manner...Today is my day to try to try and to start.

Replies

• nikkigecko
    Options
    Hello,
    I have decided to loose my 100+ lbs of unhealthy weight. I finally have the dedication to do so, I just never had the tools to do it. I have decided on a vegetarian diet *mainly because I do not like the taste of meat* and I hope this is the year that I will do good. I recently got married and that is a big motivation for me. I have gained a lot of weight since then and I want to loose more so I can look "pretty" again. I know I can loose the weight I just don't know how to do so in a healthy manner...Today is my day to try to try and to start.
  • DaniellaAnn
    Options
    Welcome. I just joined as well. And I also have more then a hundred pounds to lose. I was also recently married (07/07/07). I look back at my wedding pictures and I wish I could have been healthier looking. That is my motivation, along with my kids.

This site has been great so far, And everyone seems to be reall friendly.
  • nikkigecko
    Options
    Nice to meet you! Good luck to you as well.
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:

I wish you much luck and success on your weight loss journey!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! And I can tell you from personal experience that not only is it VERY possible but much easier than you think. If you just make small changes and slowly change your lifestyle. Eating healthy isn't about deprivation, it's just about making wiser choices most of the time!

Good luck!!:flowerforyou:
    -Tami
  • BACord
    BACord Posts: 9
    Options
    I personally joined a gym, and I'm taking some of the examples from the south beach diet, and that's what I'm working with. My motivation for me is my daughter. I hope you triumph and welcome :tongue: