wii- in general

Options
2»

Replies

• NickyJones
    NickyJones Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I was looking at wii's on E-bay last night. Do you have to have a console to do the exercises? I'm a tech dummy. :ohwell:

The wii IS the console. It comes with wii fit if I'm not mistaken (don't own one myself) which is a collection of games that you play tennis, bowling, etc.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I just got the Wii Fit & the Wii Outdoor Challenge!

The Wii Outdoor Challenge will KICK YOUR BUTT! It has lots of activities like running, jumping, kayaking etc.! I find that I need a program to keep myself in line and the outdoor challenge does that! Just thought I would mention it for those wanting try something other than the Wii Fit, although I enjoy both equally!

Does anyone else have the Wii Outdoor Challenge????

Any other move your body Wii games out there? The only other I have heard about the "Dance, Dance Revolution."

Adawny

We just got the outdoor challenge for Christmas. I have not been able to get it away from the kids yet, but it looks great for cardio..

Thanks for the post, now I have to figure out a reason to get them to bed early.. :devil: :devil:
  • Katton
    Katton Posts: 17
    Options
    Wii Fit is seperate, you have to have the Wii before you buy the Wii Fit.

Wii Fit has the balance board and the game you load. It has all kinds of different exercises, strenght training, yoga and balance games. You unlock all kinds of things as you do more like boxing and advanced running. It's really fun and you work up a sweat!