ILLINOIS

Any one in IL or near the IN/IL boarder?

I am looking for a fellow mfp to help keep motivated.

~Mel

btw this site is a lot of motivation but more won't hurt.:wink:

Replies

• Any one in IL or near the IN/IL boarder?

I am looking for a fellow mfp to help keep motivated.

~Mel

btw this site is a lot of motivation but more won't hurt.:wink:
  • Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    awe, sweetie, I hope you find someone....but you gave me an idea! So I'll put the word out for me! I'm gonna keep track on your post and hope you find someone! It's sooooooo important!

:heart: Lisabeth
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    I'm in central IL!! I'd be happy to be your buddy!! I'll be in IN in May when I run the Indy Mini Marathon!! :wink:

Jess
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,914 Member
    I'm in Illinois, but on the Iowa/Illinois border. But, we can still check in on each other if you want! Good luck on your journey! Kati
  • jessmomof3
    I'm in Illinois, but on the Iowa/Illinois border. But, we can still check in on each other if you want! Good luck on your journey! Kati

Hi to another IL pal! :smile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I used to live in Illinois. I lived in Galesburg. I have two sisters that still live in Illinois. Good luck to you. :flowerforyou:
  • ksproston
    Thank you.
  • ksproston
    I used to live in Illinois. I lived in Galesburg. I have two sisters that still live in Illinois. Good luck to you. :flowerforyou:

Galesburg - Wow. Know exactly where that is. Not too far from me. Crazy, small world.
  • jessmomof3

What?? That's my hometown! Totally sending you a message. :laugh: