So you fell off the wagon eh?...

Options

Replies

• Bdmiller42
    Options
    i had an entire 7" pizza to myself and 6 pints of beer ;'(

Sounds like you probably had a fun night tho!
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    i think i fell off the wagon had it ride over me and then got hit by the rest of the wagon train, but i'm limping along in the vague direction it went in to try and catch it up. i have no will power and no motivation, but i DO want to lose some weight and get fitter. so far today is going well but i may as well confess that by the end of today i will be over my cals, the reason why.... my boyfriend is cooking, in theory it should be a shepherds pie with veg, but i could end up with anything, he won't tell me how much of anything he used what he used and he'll pile my plate hight, but this is the only day he cooks and its not even every sunday that he does so if i kick up a fuss or don't eat most of it my god the sulking is unbareable. so that is my confession.

now did anybody see where my wagon went?
  • suzieduh
    suzieduh Posts: 196 Member
    Options

Yeah I did not going to lie :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I did all of these things and more. I'm bloated.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Or you just need some attention because you're a drama queen?

I think he's a princess actually...LOL

yep i can confirm that
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    **raises hand** I have not been exercising but don't yell at me again...well not today anyway!

:tongue:
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Or you just need some attention because you're a drama queen?

I think he's a princess actually...LOL

yep i can confirm that

lol thanks!
  • 1_up
    Options
    **raises hand** I have not been exercising but don't yell at me again...well not today anyway!

Eye on you!

If you don't be sure to report to this thread lol !
  • Bdmiller42
    Options

Yeah I did not going to lie :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    That's all that matters at the end of the day!
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options

Eye on you!

If I reported you for everything you did and said that is all I would do all day long!!

LMAO!!
  • 1_up
    Options

Eye on you!

If I reported you for everything you did and said that is all I would do all day long!!

LMAO!!

ya ya ya GIT-R-DONE!
  • CSelf1
    CSelf1 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Isn't this the same thing as being Catholic and going to confession?!? See, I told you everyone wanted to be a brownie! Way to get 'em to the dark side!!
  • 1_up
    Options
    haha lmao :P
  • methetree
    Options
    can I confess to what i will do later today?

It's my mom's 69th birthday and we will be having fresh Halibut, Tri-tip on the BBQ, a lovely green salad and ....
    my grandmother's (yeah, she is 93 & still cooks the goods..) HOME MADE BERRY COBBLER!!!!!...

Ima gonna eat it all!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    i think i fell off the wagon had it ride over me and then got hit by the rest of the wagon train, but i'm limping along in the vague direction it went in to try and catch it up. i have no will power and no motivation, but i DO want to lose some weight and get fitter. so far today is going well but i may as well confess that by the end of today i will be over my cals, the reason why.... my boyfriend is cooking, in theory it should be a shepherds pie with veg, but i could end up with anything, he won't tell me how much of anything he used what he used and he'll pile my plate hight, but this is the only day he cooks and its not even every sunday that he does so if i kick up a fuss or don't eat most of it my god the sulking is unbareable. so that is my confession.

now did anybody see where my wagon went?

It sounds like you have motivation to me, and maybe you could have a chat with your bf when he's not cooking?
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned..... I had 2 hashbrowns for breakfast... AFTER my shakeology..... so I are half-way healthy this morning! But I logged it!!
    Wow, that does feel good to get off my chest! I was carrying this guilt around all day! Now I can go crazy at BBQ night!!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Both Thursday and Friday I over ate by a good 500 cals each day. However I logged it all, kept up with the exercise and yesterday got back on track and plan to stay that way all weekend!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I had rice crispy treats at breakfast, lunch, and dinner yesterday :sad:

Today is Sunday. Reset day! Start fresh and stay on the path! :D

Thank God - I thought it was double or nothing day!!! :)
  • 1_up
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned..... I had 2 hashbrowns for breakfast... AFTER my shakeology..... so I are half-way healthy this morning! But I logged it!!
    Wow, that does feel good to get off my chest! I was carrying this guilt around all day! Now I can go crazy at BBQ night!!

all is forgiven!

lol have fun bud :D
  • 1_up
    Options
    Both Thursday and Friday I over ate by a good 500 cals each day. However I logged it all, kept up with the exercise and yesterday got back on track and plan to stay that way all weekend!

GJ logging and keeping up with the exercise. It's okay to wander off the path time to time and it looks like you have the willpower to get right back on track when needed :D