So you fell off the wagon eh?...

Options

Replies

• writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I ate 5 slices of "beach pizza" last night...and had way too many drinks. But in my defense...I did get a good workout jumping around like a crazy person in the mosh pits.
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    can I confess to what i will do later today?

It's my mom's 69th birthday and we will be having fresh Halibut, Tri-tip on the BBQ, a lovely green salad and ....
    my grandmother's (yeah, she is 93 & still cooks the goods..) HOME MADE BERRY COBBLER!!!!!...

Ima gonna eat it all!

all is forgiven if you give me a doggy bag!
  • 1_up
    Options
    I ate 5 slices of "beach pizza" last night...and had way too many drinks. But in my defense...I did get a good workout jumping around like a crazy person in the mosh pits.

mosh pits?! fine fine that is fine. You need energy for such things... but for today... Get on the WAGON!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options

mosh pits?! fine fine that is fine. You need energy for such things... but for today... Get on the WAGON!

Yes....mosh pits...you know...bunch of crazy people at rock concerts just going in all directions swinging? Best stress relief cardio ever.

I'm on the wagon...check my diary, yo.
  • lucythinmint
    Options
    Forgive my MFP for I too have sinned....

Because of a slight injury that has kept me from doing any cardio for the last week I have also taken this time to add in some of the not so good things to eat.
    Like ordering a bunch of pizza so that I could eat it for a few days in a row and then getting a large frappacino from Starbucks.

I'm cleared to go back to running tomorrow....I have a bit to make up for :ohwell:
  • 1_up
    Options
    all is well Lucy! Injuries happen and boredom/comfort eating is sometimes expected! Back on the wagon with you tomorrow! Glad to hear you're healing up well... If you post again on here tomorrow.... 100 squats and 50 pushups!
  • joyfulthanks
    Options
    Went on a two-and-a-half week vacation, and ate anything and everything I wanted. Didn't log a thing. Only exercised once. Gained 2 1/2 lbs. How's that for falling off the wagon?

Back on today, though.
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Or you just need some attention because you're a drama queen?

or that!!!
  • lilyinlove
    Options
    LMFAO.jpg
  • 1_up
    Options
    Went on a two-and-a-half week vacation, and ate anything and everything I wanted. Didn't log a thing. Only exercised once. Gained 2 1/2 lbs. How's that for falling off the wagon?

Back on today, though.

Hope you had fun and welcome back!
  • 1_up
    Options

or that!!!

now now now no name calling. Confess or leave this place!
  • lilyinlove
    Options

or that!!!

now now now no name calling. Confess or leave this place!

Bye. x
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    i had an entire 7" pizza to myself and 6 pints of beer ;'(

Sounds like you probably had a fun night tho!

Yeah I did not going to lie :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I think you totally need days like these though. Otherwise you get so bored of watching every morsel you eat. You need to keep some fun in your journey otherwise I think you'll hit a wall you'll never climb
  • Libby81
    Options
    Forgive me father for I have sinned. Found a recipe for lush brocolli and corn calzone but had to improvise with some ingredients when I bought them which, once i added them into MFP doubled the calorie content. I cannot explain how disgusted with myself I was, but I ate it and I hated it and then I had a huge blow out. Full bottle of wine, biscuits, chocolate :'( How come when you hate what you've done you make it worse
  • lilyinlove
    Options
    Forgive me I have sinned, I couldnt stop laughing at that dogs *kitten*!
  • lilyinlove
    Options
    Forgive me I have sinned, I couldnt stop laughing at that dogs *kitten*!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Forgive me father for I have sinned. Found a recipe for lush brocolli and corn calzone but had to improvise with some ingredients when I bought them which, once i added them into MFP doubled the calorie content. I cannot explain how disgusted with myself I was, but I ate it and I hated it and then I had a huge blow out. Full bottle of wine, biscuits, chocolate :'( How come when you hate what you've done you make it worse

Aww, I just want to look after you!

It'll be ok. You can start again tomorrow, everything's going to be ok
  • Libby81
    Options

Aw thanks, I'm fine today. I've never felt so disappointed with myself as I did yesterday though. Think I was massively disappointed in the crap outcome of the pizza too though so it was a double whammy lol
  • IronSmasher
    Options

I hope beach pizza is no relation to pavement pizza?

Good job working it off in the mosh pit!
  • IronSmasher
    Options

Aw thanks, I'm fine today. I've never felt so disappointed with myself as I did yesterday though. Think I was massively disappointed in the crap outcome of the pizza too though so it was a double whammy lol

I know exactly where you're coming from, but you have to know when it's best to give up and put the rubbish in the bin instead of you. There's really no point in eating something bad for you if you're not going to enjoy it.