Dating in 2011 Seriously

Options
1234568»

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    this thread made me laugh..:flowerforyou: i needed a laugh

Good for you girl...you deserved one....seriously.
  • kpxfiles
    kpxfiles Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Dating isn't easy, but I truly believe that God and the Universe has my back. I haven't been on a date for months now and I'm cool with that. I have guys come up to me, but they are not the type of guys I want to be with (No job, durag, baggy clothes <--- get the picture). I don't lie to them. I am nice and just tell them I'm not interested. Honesty is the best policy. The people I know that are in loving and lasting relationships met when both people were comfortable in their life. I know I'm going to meet an amazing guy one day.

I think you're thinking too much into things. Honestly, being friends with a bunch of guys, most of them ask girls to a bar because they think that's where both people can relax. Yes some guys just want to get laid, but if you're not into that why not just say that. If a guy asked me to a bar, I would tell them that I didn't want to go to a bar because I'm allergic to alcohol <--- that's the truth. Be honest with yourself and the other person.

I know a lot of gentlemans, unfortunately they are taken, but I know there are still some out there.

Lets all stop putting people into corners and boxes. There are *kitten* on both side out there, but that doesn't mean everyone is like that. Honestly, be happy that the person showed you their true colors. Would you really want to be with someone like that? Be Thankful.