3 Months Postpartum Before & After Photos | After Pregnancy

Options

Replies

• adamarker11382
    Options
    I have a 10 month old and am still breastfeeding, I've been doing MFP since she was about 7 months. I started "watching" my diet shortly after I introduced solid foods since I figured that would make up for the lower milk supply. She's doing great, gaining lots of weight, and it hasn't affected her at all. I've lost all of my baby weight and an additional 15 pounds since she was born... so I actually weigh LESS now that I did before I was pregnant!
  • Frenshan
    Options
    Wow you look awesome!!!
  • mariamore
    Options
    I have a 10 month old and am still breastfeeding, I've been doing MFP since she was about 7 months. I started "watching" my diet shortly after I introduced solid foods since I figured that would make up for the lower milk supply. She's doing great, gaining lots of weight, and it hasn't affected her at all. I've lost all of my baby weight and an additional 15 pounds since she was born... so I actually weigh LESS now that I did before I was pregnant!

that's awesome!! thanks so much for sharing, I am hoping to get down to less than my pre pregnancy weight as well! congrats!
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    First, you are a beautiful woman and your personality shines through in your photos too!
    Great job!

Now, how did you get rid of the pooch? My youngest is 5 and I still have it. lol...
  • earker
    earker Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oops, I just realized I made a comment earlier under my husband's profile (adamarker11382).... I COMPLETELY cracked up when I saw that comment next to his picture! In between belly laughs, I yelled across the room, "Adam! Come here, you're gonna kill me!!!" Also, I meant to post that comment in reply to someone else's question about milk supply, but apparently I didn't post it the right way... oh well... but anyways, the pics look absolutely fantastic!!!
  • leilani♥
    Options
    Beautiful!! Congrats! :)
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Oops, I just realized I made a comment earlier under my husband's profile (adamarker11382).... I COMPLETELY cracked up when I saw that comment next to his picture! In between belly laughs, I yelled across the room, "Adam! Come here, you're gonna kill me!!!" Also, I meant to post that comment in reply to someone else's question about milk supply, but apparently I didn't post it the right way... oh well... but anyways, the pics look absolutely fantastic!!!
    I looked back at your post and this made me laugh so hard! Your poor "breastfeeding" husband!!
  • mariamore
    Options
    I looked back at your post and this made me laugh so hard! Your poor "breastfeeding" husband!!

Yes, I was VERY confused. LMBO! I was trying to be polite and not say anything...you never know...hahahaha! congrats on your success!
  • mom2BandD
    mom2BandD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal, great job. You are far more disciplined then I was postpartum. I am just kicking it into high gear now that my little guy is 2.5 yrs. I stayed at 20 lbs lost for the longest time and got really sick of it. I am now at 26 lbs lost after 4 wks. Your success is motivating to me.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're really beautiful.

No joke! Not only have you done an amazing job, but you're just a beautiful woman to begin with.

agree WOW
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    You're really beautiful. You look amazing! Congratulations on losing all of your babyweight in such a short time. <3
  • mariamore
    Options
    Thanks again everyone.

And for the person who asked about how I got my stomach down, I was on a high fiber diet, I did lots of cardio at first to get rid of the fat then added resistance training.
  • ical50
    Options

I have a 7 month old I'm breastfeedning. I just started him on baby foods and I started "watching" what I am eating. I have been worried it is decreasing my supply. Around how many calories did you lower to?
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Not you look amazing for having... kids... Nope. Just plain amazing! :flowerforyou:

I hope I look that good and I have no kiddos!
  • caitmcwill
    Options
    Girl, you look awesome. I just had my daughter 4 months ago and I hope to look like you do by the end of the year. You should be one proud momma.
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You look great.
  • caitmcwill
    Options
    Girl, you look awesome. I just had my daughter 4 months ago and I hope to look like you do by the end of the year. You should be one proud momma.
  • dawniee
    dawniee Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    wow you sprung back fast!! Simply amazing!! Thanks for your story! It's very encouraging!! I do have one question. Since your still breastfeeding, with a 1200 calorie intake did you notice a change in your breast milk capacity and or was baby as satisfied. I'm curious because i'm trying to get pregnant again and if your able to cut calories and still breast feed that would be encouraging!!

Actually, my baby is breast and bottle fed. This wasn't because of my 1200 calorie a day diet though, it was because I had to go back to work. My BMR is only 1350 calories, so 1200 calories is almost the same thing. The big change was the "type" of foods I was eating and how frequently I ate. I also found a really great vegetable based (all natural) multi vitamin, its made by a company called "Real Food" and sold at GNC.

Makes sense!! My BMR is 1518 so i definatley know i can breastfeed at still have 1500 calories! Great to know!! Congrats to you and your baby too!!

I tell people to remember the formula = approximately 3500 calories burned = 1 pound lost.

I'd advise you to first calculate your BMR and determine how much you plan to exercise before you decide to do the 1200 calorie a day thing. (hope this helps) Good Luck

and THANK YOU EVERYONE for your kinds words, this is such an AMAZING COMMUNITY!!
  • sumastorm
    Options
    Wonderful!!!

I do have a question tho..... pm me if you prefer. when i lost alot of weight after kids, i had a tummy pouch - does focused ab workouts actually help this or is that something only a surgeon can help with???
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!