Wow who WAS that guy? *lots of pics*

Options

Replies

• starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is awesome. You are such a inspiration. Great job!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    wow, way to go!
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    loving your captions, i laughed at the cheeseburger one! you look so different! congrats to you!

Yeah my wife thinks that one pic is hilarious. I don't remember what I was pointing at, but a cheeseburger joint could very well have fit the bill. Except that I probably would have been smiling more at the time, or maybe drooling?. :laugh:
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    I loved seeing the pictures! What an amazing transformation. You look great!!
  • georgiag111
    Options
    loving your captions, i laughed at the cheeseburger one! you look so different! congrats to you!

TOTALLY my thoughts!
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Ahah, you made me laugh!

Amazing progress! Great work!
  • NoWeighJose74
    NoWeighJose74 Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Shameless bump. Is it pathetic that I bump my own thread because I hope more people see my pics? :huh:
  • lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Shameless bump. Is it pathetic that I bump my own thread because I hope more people see my pics? :huh:

LOL!! Well, you deserve every single compliment. You earned it! You look fantastic and you have a great attitude that has gotten you very, very far. Congratulations. HUZZAH!
  • georgiag111
    Options

LOL!! Well, you deserve every single compliment. You earned it! You look fantastic and you have a great attitude that has gotten you very, very far. Congratulations. HUZZAH!

I dont blame you one bit! You should feel proud
  • caramel1920
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! Keep up the great work, and you're right very inspiring!!!!
  • Linshizzle
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! YOU LOOK GREAT!!!
  • rsqsquad05
    Options
    Holy cow! You look GREAT! Def needed that for motivaton today, thanks!!!!!!!!!
  • julie4760
    Options
    Amazing I applaud you, job well done.
  • Magic_Girl
    Options
    :noway: NO WAY....

YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!!! Very inspiring! You look like a completely different person! Congratulations, you must be VERY proud of yourself! :smile:
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Amazing isn't it, how ridicuous it is whne we look back at the foods we used to eat?
  • kiesh82
    kiesh82 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Congrats for taking control and getting it done! Kudos to you!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your pride is well earned.
  • amyllu
    amyllu Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    You are looking great...Wowee!
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    wow! You look amazing! great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!