Hot for Halloween-starting weigh-in

Options
Hi!

Thanks for your interest in this group. Let's hope it's a motivational tool we can all benefit from.

My starting weight is 236.8 and I plan on being 3lbs. down next week.

Aside from trying to make my daily calorie target, I workout out about 5d/week doing P90X 2-3x/week, personal training 2x/week and C25K 3x/week.

How are you working toward your goal?

Replies

• ChrystenMB
    Options
    I would love to join your challenge! I was already thinking about how much more fun it will be to plan a halloween costume this year with some weight off of me.

Starting weight- 166
    Halloween Goal: 150

2 lbs per week!

I am doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred- (Just did L2D2, but I am only on D10 of the shred)
    I also do yoga 3x a week
    I try to add in cardio most other days.
  • danniibella
    danniibella Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this, I am needing motivation.
    currently weighing in at 142lbs and wish to lose 1.5lbs a week so 130 by halloween (I hope)
    I am currently training for a half marathon so running 5 times a week and doing the odd day of strength training.
    We can do this :happy:
  • Falling_star
    Falling_star Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    hi,

starting weight 172 goal 118.

my goal is for my wedding next year ,aug 2012.

Im sticking to my 1200 carories a day

and do zumba class once a week then more at home on xbox kinect.

Would be great to look slimmer in a haloween costume this year seen as tho im going away for the weekend in a caravan with mates .
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!

Current Weight: 146.1 lbs (26.3% BF)
    Goal Weight: 137.1 (1.1 lbs per week)
  • sock_17
    sock_17 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 183. I'd like to be down to at least 175 by then. My goals are walking every morning before work and to start some strength training.
    ~ Jamie
  • Brooke1585
    Brooke1585 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My starting weight is 218.2 and I would like to be down to 206 (a total of 12.2lbs for a total of approx. 1.5 a week) by Halloween. My goal is to do cardio for 20mins before work and about 1hr after work. Good luck everyone!!!

What day is our weekly weigh in?
  • madbeach9
    Options
    I'm in! Things are going pretty slow for me so hopefully this challenge will give me the push I need.
    Current weight (9/5/2011): 192.0
    Goal weight (10/31/2011): 180.0
    Mini goals: some form of exercise everyday. I have a problem with exercising.
    Thanks for the challenge!!!
  • mamamia05
    mamamia05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! my start weight is 181. Considering I was ordered not to excercise by my orthopedic surgeon(herniated disc's) I'm going to go with the goal weight of 175 by Halloween. I will focus on nutrition and my water intake. I'm not sedentary, I keep busy with the house and of course my kids, but without any structured excercise I don't think I'll lose any more than that. With all that said, I'm ready and motivated to see the 70's, as I haven't been there since before I was pregnant with my oldest son 17yrs ago!! 5 kids later I'm determined more than ever!!!!! LET"S GO! please feel free to add me :-)
  • CerRooster
    CerRooster Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm up for it! I have lost 21 pounds since starting, but I'm noticing things are starting to slow down, this will be a great challenge!
    Current weight (9/5/2011) 230 lbs
    Goal weight (10/31/2011) 214 lbs

I try to do some form of exercise 6 days a week. Walking is my best form of cardio, I logged 45 miles for the month of August. I do the Wii Zumba two days a week and just started some strength training with kettlebells.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! I'm in another challenge for the new year, but a shorter term goal may help me! I started out at 190, and have only lost 2lbs in my month here. It's very frustrating. I've had a few bad days, these last few, as everyone in my family is sick, but I'm getting back on track today!

CW - 188
    GW - 175 (by halloween)
    Final GW - 160-165ish
  • ReeseW
    ReeseW Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi-

Very excited to join the challenge.

Current weight 207.

I'm currently following the old Firm Body Sculpting with Fanny Lifter.
    Just started the 2nd week. :-)
  • emchen
    Options
    Current weight: 148.5

Eating between 1200-1400 every day, and working out every day: either P90 or running a 5k, I switch off.
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hi-

Very excited to join the challenge.

Current weight 207.

I'm currently following the old Firm Body Sculpting with Fanny Lifter.
    Just started the 2nd week. :-)

I love the Firm series. Have u tried the Transfirmer series? I lost 50 lbs. 6 yrs ago doing Transfirmer!
  • janetsmith1963
    Options
    So I am in!! Need something as i am in a funk! (either that or I might shoot my husband) just kidding but feeling so blue. Starting weight 139. Started Yoga video last Friday will continue that every day walking outside at least 4 miles each day while the weather holds then down to the treadmill!
  • TressaBarron
    Options
    I'm a newbie and still trying to figure it all out. I do a fitness bootcamp 4-5 times a week, with some random walking, kayaking or leisure swimming on the weekends. I started about 3 weeks ago and have already lost 2.6 lbs.

current weight: 220
    goal by halloween: 210 ~1.25lbs/week
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I'm at about 228 {maybe less) and I hope to lose at least 12 by Halloween to get to 216.

As of two weeks ago, I workout 5 times a week, at least, for 30 minutes, and strength training every other day for 25 minutes.
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    bump for those who can't find us......Welcome !!

BTW, I just noticed there's already a Hot for Halloween challenge. Maybe we should call ourselves "Hotter for Halloween", LOL...next Monday I'll post under "Hotter for Halloween".
  • DashaDahling
    Options
    Hi All,

I would love to join this challenge, I'm starting off today at 137 and my Halloween goal is 14 lbs= 123 lbs. Wih everyone the best of luck!
  • Mygypsysoul
    Mygypsysoul Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Weight this week is 198.6lb... Aiming to be in the 170s by Halloween. I run 4 times a week. Walk everyday. Do PT 24/7 4-5 times a week and yoga twice a week.
  • madbeach9
    Options
    Bump