Hot for Halloween-starting weigh-in

Options
2»

Replies

• cldorris
    cldorris Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :happy: :happy: 223 as of this morning, the same weight I was when I started Nutrisystem 2 years ago. I lost over 40 pounds in 5 months but put it all back on plus 9 in the six months following my father's death in 2010. I can tell my metabolism has slowed down with years of yo-yo dieting. I've been on this program since August 8th and dropped only 9 pounds. Typically I would lose 15 pounds the first month of a new program...but not this time.

My goals for the next few weeks are: drink 64 ozs of water per day, and do Zumba 3x per week and 1/2 hour on the gazelle 3x per week. And stay within weekly caloric totals 1200 x 7. This week I will have a challenge as we're having a party at Olive Garden and I'm going to eat. But I've already looked up the nutritional info on what I will order and I will stick with it. I had no idea their salad with dressing was so loaded with calories!

Sorry for the ramble. Thanks for allowing me to share. I look forward to getting to know each of you as we support each other on this grand journey!

Have a great week!!!
  • smartipants
    Options
    Hello! I would love to join this challange!! Hoping for a 15lbs loss!!!!
    SW:247
    GW:232 (10/31/2011)

I will be doing Zumba, hopefully some yoga, and maybe some walking. I also plan on keeping track of the calories and striving to not go over my caloric intake. Good Luck Everyone!!
  • TressaBarron
    Options
    bump for those who can't find us......Welcome !!

BTW, I just noticed there's already a Hot for Halloween challenge. Maybe we should call ourselves "Hotter for Halloween", LOL...next Monday I'll post under "Hotter for Halloween".

What about Halloween Hot Tamales (like the candy)? :tongue:
  • soon2b_1fitmama
    Options
    would love to join also :)

my starting weight is 132
    i had surgery one month ago..and can't exercise for another week.. but i started eating healthy :)
    i'm hoping to be 120 by Halloween!!!

i will start running and doing the 30DS next week
  • SereneWinter
    SereneWinter Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I was out of town so I couldn't post my weigh-in but I'm still in!!

cw: 264.8
    gw by Halloween: 249.8

I'm currently using fitness programs on our Kinect system, wow they really work! Love it!
  • smartipants
    Options
    bump for those who can't find us......Welcome !!

BTW, I just noticed there's already a Hot for Halloween challenge. Maybe we should call ourselves "Hotter for Halloween", LOL...next Monday I'll post under "Hotter for Halloween".

What about Halloween Hot Tamales (like the candy)? :tongue:
    [/quote.

Love the Halloween Hot Tamales! Lol!
  • ASturtevant79
    ASturtevant79 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am so in. I was lazy all summer and need a kick in the butt to get moving in the right direction. I'm 5,9 and currently weigh 171. 4 pounds. I would love to be 160 but will go for a more conservative 165 pounds by Halloween.
  • ChrystenMB
    Options
    Love the Halloween Hot Tamales!!!

I hope everyone is doing well on their goal for the week.
  • emchen
    Options
    Excited for Monday weigh-in. Will we have a new thread, or stay with this one?
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hi Emchen,
    I'll just start a new thread. It looks like we're renaming it to Hot Tamales for Halloween, LOL. Mmmm....tamales....I'm hungry. See you tomorrow!!!