Brides to be! Sept-Oct. (closed group)

Options
Weigh and measure ins are every Monday starting today.

Here is the spread sheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvQDbMtESxM-dHRUVWgzYXVkR1JDTjZYU2V1ZklVS0E&hl=en_US

The measurements you need to take are your weight, inches around the bust, waist at the belly button, and hips. It's best to get your weight first thing in the morning after bathroom business is done. Measurements can be done anytime except right after a meal.

The only prizes here are a hot body, health, confidence and pride. If you cheat, you're only cheating yourself.

Any questions can be asked here or to my inbox and I will answer the best I can.

Replies

• LATeagno
    LATeagno Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be in, but I'm getting married on Sep. 23 and I only have two Mondays to go! LOL
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Measurements are already in for today! Not too bad after a craptastic PMS weekend! Can't wait to kick this challenge in the *kitten*!
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Measurements are already in for today! Not too bad after a craptastic PMS weekend! Can't wait to kick this challenge in the *kitten*!

Saw your measurements and just wanted to say: AWESOME JOB, GIRL! You rock!

my measurements are in... not much to say there, lol
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    There used to a thread called Brides on a Mission. Tons of people were involved with it. Yuu might want to do a search for it if you want even more support.:-)

Shannon
  • nicothepotato
    nicothepotato Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    It's great to see the original measurements from the first challenge juxtaposed to this first week's measurements. It makes me feel pretty good.
  • nicothepotato
    Options
    There used to a thread called Brides on a Mission. Tons of people were involved with it. Yuu might want to do a search for it if you want even more support.:-)

Shannon

I saw that right after I made started this challenge. It's a different approach that I like but I tend to get addicted to message boards and won't work out if I join too many groups. lol.

I encourage everyone to do as many challenges as you can handle. Get as much support as you can. This isn't easy and can be not fun, but together, we make it fun.
  • achasnis
    achasnis Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Will post measurements tomorrow! :)
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I can't get the spreadsheet to work from the work computer. It times out before it reaches my name. I'll try to log everything tonight when I get home.
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I will post my measurements tonight, since I got home from my Labor day weekend shenanigans at 12:30am last night. (And now, I'm at work.:grumble: ) Hope everyone's weekend was fabulous!

On a non-measurement related note, I spent my weekend down with my future in-laws. They live about 4 hours away from us, and I had to break the news to them that our wedding will not be down there, but closer to where we live (and where our friends and my family all live). It's almost unheard of for people from their town to get married somewhere else, so I was expecting some disapproval. Luckily, they all understood (except for one nosy aunt, but I was fully expecting someone to object). Now, I feel so much better with their blessing!
  • tiggerfan
    Options
    I live 5.5hrs away from where I'm getting married, so the ppl from my side (all 11 of us) are having to travel the journey, and are staying 2 nights at a B&B, whilst OH's friends and family are having to travel 2.5 hrs to get there, only doing it this way, a) theres more of them on his side than mine, b) his lot wont travel down.
    Which also means, that I have to travel the 5.5hrs journey quite a few times to arrange things,
  • princessmikayla5
    princessmikayla5 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to post my measurments tomorrow morning. I've definitely gained in ALL areas. Also, what does eating clean mean? Is it like, fruits and vegetables?
  • tiggerfan
    Options
    think clean eating means, no ready meals, all fresh foods,
    (thats wot I take it as)
  • princessmikayla5
    princessmikayla5 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I had really wanted to get married about 3 hours away from where my and my fiance's family live. His family made a HUGE stink about it. My family is always super supportive and they were excited. I seriously had a breakdown about it all and considered eloping! Luckily, the other place I went to see (about 30 minutes away) was absolutely PERFECT. Problem solved, but I'm still kind of annoyed by his family. I'm glad things worked out Rogiefreida!
  • jesstiger81
    jesstiger81 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Oops!!! I was out of town on Monday, so I guess I should just wait until this coming Monday to weigh/measure. Was visiting my fiance!!
  • nicothepotato
    Options
    Oops!!! I was out of town on Monday, so I guess I should just wait until this coming Monday to weigh/measure. Was visiting my fiance!!
    No, get them done asap or you won't have a week 1 to compare to. A day late or a day early isn't going to hurt anyone.
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    So as of today I am done with school! yippee! I can now devote my time to planning my wedding! One stress for another, lol! but this one will be funner!
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    done! Mine are in, although not much has changed (that is good and bad).

@ Kansas Gal, congrats on being done with school! That's fantastic news!
  • nicothepotato
    Options
    Hm, what should our first mini challenge be? Dietary or exercise?
  • jesstiger81
    jesstiger81 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Crazy... I am 1-1-1-1 this week. Lost 1lb, and lost 1 inch in each my bust, hips, and waist. Crazy!!!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! I have lost 4 pounds since the last weigh in, 1/2 inch in my chest and 2 inches in the waist!!! This month is going to be awesome!!! :love:

Let's do this brides!! :drinker: