Options

Replies

• Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    I am in!
    SW for this challenge 157.4

GW 150lb

I know its not heaps but it is my goal weight!

I need to tighten up on my intake and kick back in to my exercise routines (been a bit slack lately)

Thanks Ladies
  • teeshuh
    Options
    im in!
  • MountaineerGirl
    Options
    I am in! CW 148, GW 137. Thanks for doing this!!
  • Cusegirl1992
    Options
    SW: 149
    CW: 148
    GW: 139

Hello! So excited to see this challenge! I am hoping that my goal weight is realistic and that I have more stick-to-it-ness this go around! Again, my NSV is not eating after 9pm....this is my biggest obstacle! Good luck to all!
  • alacarte
    alacarte Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hello everybody,

SW 148
    GW 140 Might be a pipe dream, but going to give it a try.

Goal is to stick with a plant based diet, but thinking I still would like to keep some eggs in my diet. Total body tone up is also a goal.

Good luck!
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    SW-154.8
    GW-143

So this is basically the same goal I had last challenge but since I only maintained I'm going for the same goal and this time I will do it!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    SW: 198
    GW: 185

Not as aggressive of a weight loss as I normally target but I'm still dealing with the hip bursitis and will then need to get back to my level of exercising before I can realistically think about a big weight loss.
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight/Weigh In For Tuesday September 6th: 144 pounds

Post more later.
  • pritichandran
    pritichandran Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    If this group is still open, count me in! I've never been part of any groups here on MFP and could really use the support and motivation.

CW: 163
    GW: 135

Looking forward to the challenges!
  • xreinvention
    xreinvention Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    SW - 158.4
    CW - 158.4
    GW(for the challenge) - 143
    (Fifteen Pound Loss)

I'll really just be happy if I get out of the 150's by then. But I definitely want to make this a challenge!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    To all the familiar faces - thanks for joining the H4H Challenge; it's great to see you here!!..:heart:

To all the new faces - WELCOME!!! This challenge includes a great core group of individuals who are AWESOME in providing motivation, support and a cyber-shoulder to lean on. I hope that you'll find it just as beneficial!...:flowerforyou:

**************************Week # 1 Challenge*************************************
    To kick off this 11-week challenge, I'm bringing it back to the basics.
    Without a good foundation how can we succeed with achieving our goals?

FOOD - This week is all about the water. Drinking water throughout your day helps keep you hydrated and can reduce the amount of extra eating you might be tempted to do. Your challenge this week is to drink each day 10 glasses of water.

EXERCISE - Some of us might be looking for that little kick in the rear to get us going. Your challenge this week is to exercise at least 30 minutes each day.

Good Luck to All!!!
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    If not too late I would like to join.
    SW:194.5
    GW: 185
  • oliviawink
    oliviawink Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Of course I'm in, I love you gals! :flowerforyou: And I know I will get to know and love so many other new-to-us women over the next few weeks too. The way we work our challenges is that different people take a week to post challenges. They can be regarding physical fitness, emotional or otherwise. The list below are the weeks that we have people signed up for, please speak up if the week I assigned you too doesn't work for you. If you would like to take a week, let me know, we have lots of free ones up for grabs!
    9/6 - aab1
    9/12 - Me
    9/19 - singer201
    9/26 - Leslieroyale
    10/4 - swillis21
    10/11 - alacarte
    10/18
    10/25
    11/1
    11/8
    11/15 - Me

:flowerforyou: I also want to welcome all our new people. You will find a tremendous amount of support, love and honesty here. Everyone is here to support themselves and each other in a healthier way of life. Lean on us with your struggles and share with us your successes. The key to developing and maintaining a healthy lifestyle is support! :heart:
  • oliviawink
    oliviawink Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    weigh-in 9/6: 162.
    GW: 155
    NSV: decrease inches and increase muscle tone

I haven't taken measurements in a super long time. I will take them this week, post and then set a goal for inches lost.
  • agirl11
    agirl11 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    weigh in - 250.2

Goal - 235.0

NSV: I would absolutely love to be down to a size 16 in pants by my birthday which is the 24th of November. Let's see how this goes!! :)
  • Barrettmomof3
    Barrettmomof3 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Weighing In for the start of this challenge. Going to kick butt this time!

CW (9/06): 213
    HHC GW (11/22) : 198
    NSV: Lose 4 Inches overall, exercise at least 5 times a week
  • Michelle228
    Michelle228 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You can count me in on this one too ! I enjoyed working with all of you on the last challenge and all of the support etc was a great thing to have . My starting weight for this one is 310... id like to get down to 280 by 11/22 :) My Nsv's for this challenge are to drop another 1-2 pant sizes, and to work out at least 3 times a week for 45 minutes :) Good luck everyone !
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Olivia you can sign me up to take one of the weeks for the challenge also if there is any still available ! Thanks so much ! ~
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    CW: 145.8
    GW: 132.5

NSV: Have some ab muscles! And have great energy! Both can only come from pushing myself in working out :)

For me I'm getting close to my ultimate GW of around 130, so idk if the lbs will start taking longer to burn off, but I'll give it my best shot! Thank you for the challenge ladies and I love this weeks, pretty good core focus! Water - 10 glasses and 30 min cardio ea day (I take Sundays off). And welcome to all the newcomers!!!
  • opalmel
    opalmel Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I'm new to MFP and would love the motivation and support of a group.
    SW: 180
    CW: 180
    GW (11/22): 169
    NSV: Exercise 5 days a week for at least 30 minutes.