Options
124»

Replies

• Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Mine COMPLETELY made my day!

Charlene 960 up, 140 down

A person that is absolutely magnificent in every aspect a human being can be. Someone that is an excellent friend and a fantastic lover. Someone that is trustworthy and honest. Attractive and absolutely gorgeous. Charlene is a person that is unselfish and understanding. Someone that may get lost in the darkness, but once in the light can make a person grin until their cheeks ache. Charlene is someone that has the ability to soothe and calm a person in distress. Someone that deserves everything she desires without second thoughts. She deserves the best of the best and nothing less.

Charlene is a unique name for an incredibly special person. Someone that cannot be found anywhere else and no one can mimic.

Charlene is the one and only.
    I love her for she is Charlene.
  • lizzue
    lizzue Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Elizabeth:

The most amazing, beautiful, awesome, spectacular, gorgeous, cute, incredible, breathtakeing, wonderful, pretty, adorable, and most importantly cutifulazing girl ever. Very sexy, sweet, and innocent. Cares for others and is always there for "me". Through the hard times and the good, she is always there. The one that I want to be with really bad and do not know when I will grow the balls to ask this gorgeous angel from heaven out. The Queen. A woman of great power, intellectual ability, and loyalty. Beautiful, compassionate, and chaste. Originally from Hebrew "promised to God."

I WISH LOL!!! xxx
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is really cool.

Thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou:

YVONNE 381 up, 139 down
    Latina , Sexy Girl , Great Role Model . Ambicious and Great in bed.
    A bad *kitten* mother****er who who won't take no **** off of nobody.
    A Fly, Crazy, Fresh, Princess, Beautiful, Gangster, Diva, Fun, Irritating, Badass, Playertastic, Indescribable; Young lady who always looks her best.

Not many can handle her. But always wanna try.
    Someone who is talked about, on a regular basis. She gives no ****kk.

She knows what she deserves and won't settle for anything less.

Most often misunderstood.

She is bold and is capable of anything. Regardless of her bold nature, she is often secretive, but is always observing behind her withdrawn manner.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Mandy

524 up, 251 down

A beautiful person who all the guys want to sleep with. She is really sweet but drinks a lot.

OR my favorite

Mandy

194 up, 57 down

:gorgeous beyond comparison; they are enormously talented, very professional and have a low tolerance for incompetence; a MANDY has self-confidence, self-respect and a sexy swagger; their style and attitude are on point even when she’s not trying; MANDY’S know she’s "all that"; she is your best friend and all people naturally gravitate toward her; MANDY’S are the “wifey” you can bring home to your mommy and the slut you yearn for in the bedroom; MANDY’S are a one man kinda woman so if you’re not her man, you better back the hell up; everyone respects her but if someone doesn’t, whoever you are, you better watch out and start living by the rule “the man that keepeth his tounge, keepeth his life”, cause MANDY’S don’t take disrespect; MANDY’S are exceptionally intelligent and always on point; a MANDY is doing it right; MANDY’S lead by example; they never disown, misrepresent or even dishonor their title as a MANDY; a MANDY is a fly *kitten* lil momma!; MANDY’S are the blueprint for the ideal woman!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    *Diana

The most gorgeous girl you have ever seen.

She has big beautiful eyes and she is small but so cute that you want to pick her up (haha on the small part... i'm 5'9 people)

She smiles all the time and when she smiles it makes you want to smile

*Diana

The most amazing girl on earth, perfect and flawless in every way.
    All mine mine mine.

*Diana

An amazing girl that has many good qualities, however is extremely modest about every one of them, including intelligence and beauty. They also are very nice and caring, however only to friends and other special people. They can also have extreme inner beauty that is very hard to find, but when it is found, you realize she is better than any other girl you may meet.
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Fun site! This is what it says about me - short form name

Pams tend to be very outgoing, long haired , funny people. They can always make you smile and are the kind of friends that you can never get mad at. And of course Pams are the type of people you can tell all your problems to! :]

For Pamela - there are 3 meanings?!

1. The pimpest of the pimp. Everyone wants to be a Pamela. Can conquer anything. Wakes up and pisses excellence. Indulges and rules in all gangstativities.< look up > Your never meet anything above a Pamela, because it doesn't exists.

2.is usually the craziest of the bunch. quite often has a variety of different laughs, and can perform them all on demand. everybody loves pamela, the type of person you always want to protect. she is a flamboyant driver. loves make up, clothes and accessories

3.The most awesome thing in the planet. A Pamela is always smiling, for whatever reason, her laugh is enchanting. This girl is cool and trustworthy. Lets not forget a Pamela is very sexy. Nothing exceeds past a Pamela. With a Pamela you'll never get bored. Love a Pamela, and you will never Love anyone else.

hmm I like them all!!
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Samantha... (the first ones combined)

Usually a name for a person that is a walking goddess. Gorgeous to the maximum, fun to talk to, easy to befriend with a sexy booty. Often pulls off the innocent act, but she know’s how to party. A girl who is not a skank, but is very attractive and lovable, she has an adorable face too. A gorgeous girl that is just herself all the time. Doesn't try to impress anyone, and hates when people try to impress her. Not a snob & not a jealous person. Ever. Mess with her, you'll have other people to deal with. She's the type of person people can trust and be very close to. A samantha is a loving and kind girl. She is usually gorgeous and angelic looking. If you do not know a samantha it would be worth your while to get to know one. She is the best friend you will ever have.. She is fun, nice, sweet, easy to talk to, and will not betray you. Samantha's usually look innocent, but are the funnest people ever. Samantha's are always themselves and do not try to impress anyone. They also do not like it when people try to impress her, they are down to earth girls and just want to be around genuine people. Samantha's are the type of people you can trust and the type of person you want to get to know. Someone full of talent, smarts, kindness, and sweetness. Can be gentle and sensitive or radiant and fierce. A random, sarcastic, mischievous, lovable, spontaneous, adventurous female who will charm the pants off of anyone she meets. Samantha's are extremely friendly, and usually enjoy good vibes from the people she's around. The perfect gf. Samantha is the whole package, nice, funny, maybe a little sarcastic, cute, hot, sexy, everything you could ever wish for in your gf. Shes, loyal, trustworthy, and will always be there for you when your not feeling so hot. If you aren't this girls bf yet then you're seriously missing out. And if you are, you are.. Damn you, you are one lucky guy. Samantha's are usually extremly sexy and have a big *kitten*. Most have short brown hair and look like a walking goddess. They are funny, care-free, popular, great dancers, sweet, and have a naughty side. Also, they can be extemly deep to the people they care about most.