Cardio Workout Music

Options
Need to update my Ipod Cardio selection. What do you guys listen to when sweating it out?
Now taking suggestions. :)

Replies

• Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    what genre do you like?
  • mmp0001
    mmp0001 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Not picky. Just went through a 90's phase. Just something upbeat...whats on your ipod?
  • lexgem
    lexgem Posts: 163
    Options
    The Black Eyed Peas, Britney Spears and a few other catchy songs are on my current playlist.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Check out David Guetta's new album. :-)
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Usually a random mix of stuff like The Clash, The Ramones, Patti Smith, Talking Heads, Arcade Fire, The Killers, Blur, Beastie Boys, Bob Marley....
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Um... you won't know them but I workout to Shinee (much of their music is really upbeat so I like it) and Vaness Wu...
  • tinamwilson
    Options
    Lady GaGa is great to walk to - has a beat that keeps you moving quickly. Also have Bon Jovi, Katie Perry & lots of 80's.
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Just downloaded the new Jay-Z Kanye West album, used it Saturday on the treadmill and ended up running 5.3 miles before I knew what was going on. I downloaded monster ballads not too long ago and used it ona run, just kept laughing when a new song came on as it took me back to a long time ago...
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Danza Kuduro (Don Omar & Lucenzo (sp))
    Sweat (Snoop & Guetta)
    Harem II
    In the Dark - DEV
  • mmp0001
    mmp0001 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love Spotify! I was able to mark a bit from each suggestions! The Monster Ballads suggestion cracked me up...but you bet I marked it! LOL Thanks guys!