Options

Replies

• keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!
    Today for me was week 2, day 1, level 3
    at least 22 and I did 30.
    I have not done situps/crunches in a long time so it's feeling pretty good. I do pilates a couple of days a week so that is my core work.

Hope you all have a good Monday! For those in the north stay warm! We are supposed to be having some real cold weather this week.
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Ok, count me in. I just did the initial test and got 120. (At 36 my baby boy sat on my tummy. He kept giving me kisses while I did my sit-ups. What motivation!!!

Tomorrow I will start day 1 of week 3 in the 3rd column
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    I just did week 2, day 1, level 3

at least 22, I did 25

:smile:
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,697 Member
    Options
    I just did week 2 day 1 level 3
    35(min21)
    Happy crunching everyone!
    MM
  • butterflydiva
    Options
    Okay today I started Week 1 Day 1 Level 3

set 1 15
    set 2 18
    set 3 10
    set 4 10
    set 5 25 (minimum 14)

:bigsmile:
  • keiko
    Options
    Good Morning Crunchers! Isn't this way better than chips!
    week 2, day 2, level 3
    at least 26 and I did 35

I hope you all have a good day!
  • mechanicmom
    Options
    I did week 2 day 2 level 3 today. I struggled for some reason today. I think ate too much before doing it. :tongue:
    MM
  • keiko
    Options
    Today was week 2, day 3, level 3
    I know I did at least 30 and might have done more but I was listening to the radio and the morning people were talking and I lost count! It's bad when you can't pay attention and count to 30!

I am noticing that I am now more sore the day after than when I first started. But that's probably a good thing. Anyone else notice it more now?

I will test this weekend to see what next week will bring.

I hope you all have a good weekend and to those in this bitter cold, stay warm!
  • mechanicmom
    Options
    Today was week 2 day 3 level 3
    38 (min 30)
    Anyone else noticing a change in their abs yet? Honestly, mine seem bigger. lol Anyone else seeing that?
    Keiko, I haven't noticed that I am more sore the next day but I can tell it hurts more during the sets and for a bit afterward. I also lose count. Today I couldn't remember if I had done set 4 already. I did it again so I may have an extra set it there, but I don't think so. Also I noticed that I have to focus. If I just go at it and don't focus then I forget to pause at the top.
    Where's everyone else? Still hanging with us?
    MM
  • keiko
    Options
    Good Morning!
    Today was week 3, day 1, level 3
    min 30 I only did 30. I forgot I should have tried for more! My push ups today messed with me:ohwell:

MM, I know what you mean about the concentration. They are much more affective when I am thinking about it. I did not notice any soreness in the beginning but last week it felt good! I like to know I'm working something!
    :happy: crunching!
  • lyla29
    Options
    I need to start week 2 over again, since my son had the flu last week. I will update later when I have finished.:smile:
  • keiko
    Options
    I need to start week 2 over again, since my son had the flu last week. I will update later when I have finished.:smile:

I hope he's feeling better. The flu has been going around everywhere it seems.
  • mechanicmom
    Options
    Lyla, I hope your son is feeling better!
    Keiko, you are doing good! Keep it up!
    Where did everyone else go?
    I did week 3 day 1 level 3 today.
    40 (min 30) I could have done more but I didn't feel like it. lol
    See you all on Wednesday!
    MM
  • keiko
    Options
    I had to go to page 4 to find this! Not as many of us doing this one compared to the push ups.
    Today was week 3, day 2, level 3
    at least 38, I did 45.
    Hope you all have a good day!
    and :happy: crunching!
  • lyla29
    Options
    today I did week 2, day 2, level 3

at least 26, I did 30
    :smile:
  • mechanicmom
    Options
    Week 3 day 2 level 3
    Could have done more on the last set but I'm about to do 30 Day Shred. :tongue:
    40 (min38)
    See you all Monday!
    MM
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the push up challenge as well but I'm having to start with pushups on my knees :cry: oh well I'm doing my initial test for the sit ups today and I know I'll do pretty good :happy: Then i'm starting training for both of them tomorrow!! woo-hoo!

Supermom you rock! I am also doing the pushup challenge and I'm starting on the wall, so don't feel bad! I've been told by many though that we will be amazed at how fast we gain strength.

I'm in for the sit-up challenge as well, I'll do my initial test tonight. I have confidence I will do better there, my abs are some of my stronger muscles! Good luck everyone!:drinker:
  • kchabby76
    Options
    My initial test for the sit-up challenge was 40. I think I'm gong to pass out... J/K.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i am all over this. going to do my test tonight after my workout!
  • kchabby76
    Options
    I did Day 1 Week 1- My max was 23