LO LO CAL CHOCOLATE CAKE-DELICIOUS!!

Options
This is the best chocolate cake I have eaten...
1 Box of chocolate cake mix dry
1 15oz. can of pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)...mix with a wooden spoon until all moistened.

Thats it....spray with Joy cooking spray in a 9 x 13 pan bake at 350 degrees for about 20 mins and then check with toothpick, should be moist, don't over cook, so fudgey and delicious.

Let mee know how much you love it.:explode: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• NikyBoomSnap
    Options
    Sounds great!
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Yummy! :)
  • Pattywack74
    Options
    BUMP! sounds yummy...thank you!
  • Oooooooouuwweeee..I'm making this on Saturday..my "Treat Day"....sounds soo good:-p
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    done it and can we say LOVE IT :love:
  • a_stronger_steph
    a_stronger_steph Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Ahhh this sounds AMAZING. Will pick up a can of pumpkin to try it. Never would have thought of this, ever!

Edit: Is it sort of a brownie-like texture, or more cake-like? Either way it sounds delicious, but I have a soft spot for brownieness. :D
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Will be trying this tomorrow. Thanks! :drinker:
  • LoveHoodies
    Options
    Commenting so I can find this later, thanks for sharing!

Though I'm sure by the time I get to it and eat the whole pan in one sitting it won't be so low cal :p
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! I saw something like this on the Doctors (using pumpkin as a substitute in deserts), but forgot about it, so thank you so much!!!
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    How many cals/serving?
  • manjingirl
    manjingirl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    So you're saying no eggs, oil, butter, water or milk, just the dry mix and some pumpkin? We don't have canned pumpkin over here (I've never seen it anyway, mind you I've never looked for it either) so how much boiled pumpkin - in ounces or grams? I'm keen to give this a go.
    Thanks

Sorry just reread post and saw the 15ozs...
  • gandydancer
    gandydancer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Not sure what you mean about boiled pumpkin lol..it is just canned pumpkin but definitely no oil eggs or anything but I did forget 1/2 tsp of cinnamon..let me know how you like it...it is so delish!!
  • gandydancer
    Options
    As for cals, just look at cake mix where it tells you cals it will say "dry mix" for one amt of cals and it will say "Prepared" for another cal count that has eggs oil etc..nothing but fiber for pumpkin.
  • Ifly4free
    Ifly4free Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Bumping so I can make it tomorrow!
  • gandydancer
    Options
    You are welcome but I forgot to mention:blushing: you need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon..sorry.
  • gandydancer
    Options
    You are welcome but I forgot to mention:blushing: you need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon..sorry.
  • gandydancer
    Options
    It is a cross between cake and brownie but really fudgey, honestly I love it so much I have to freeze it but then eat it half frozen as I can't wait for it to thaw out..lol...use 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Sounds YUMMY!!
  • Kreutzy
    Kreutzy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    bump
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I hope I can find canned pumpkin