Hello 1 year anniversary with MFP... Good bye 158 pounds!! (

Options

Replies

• LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Holy cannoli! You look great!! You are a HUGE inspiration to me. If you can work hard and lose over 100lbs, then I can get my *kitten* in hear and lose 60lbs. You have shown me that ut can be done. Congratulations on your success and I wish you all the best!
  • mrspoe06
    Options
    Hello again my mfp friends!! I have posted pictures before however it is my one year anniversary with mfp so I found it was time for some more!! Plus, I'm a totally camera ho now so.... :) Here's my weightloss story in short: I started a little over a year ago when I realized that I looked like a cow after having two children and getting wayyyy too comfortable in my relationship. The day I decided enough was enough? I was riding with a friend of mine and I could not get her seatbelt around all 360 pounds of me... I could have just started bawling then and there, but something better happened, I changed! I decided to stop eating like I weighed 360 pounds and I started exercising like there was no tomorrow because lets be honest if I would have kept eating the way I was there wouldn't have been very many more tomorrows... I stopped eating carbs and started counting calories zig-zag style. I exercised ALOT! I have done so many things over the last year and some things worked and some things didn't. I am so thankful I found this site to guide me with exercise tips, eating help, and most of all support. I am far from where I want to be, but now I know it is possible to be comfortable in your own skin. My boyfriend and I have made a challenge to lose weight together now, and it has been a great relationship building experience. I also, can now have more fun with my kids then I ever thought possible! I'm not perfect by any means, I will eat ice cream sometimes heck even a french fry or two... but the difference is that now I know that I can't do that everyday. Now for the pictures :)
    Before:
    me1.jpg

1818575_5871.jpg

LIZBEFORE-2.jpg

Part-way:
    1818575_9201.jpg

1818575_6792.jpg

After:
    DSCN1239.jpg

1818575_3067.jpg

DSCN0351.jpg

1818575_3067-1.jpg

WOW!!! Great Job!!! I started at the beginning of the year, and your story is truly motivation to keep going!! Keep up the great work!
  • pmusholt
    pmusholt Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You really did a great job what a inspiration to me an everyone. Your really beauitful and had made your self over to be a new women. I hope I can do the same.:smile:
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    WOW THATS SO FRKN AMAZING YOU ROCK!!!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    :noway: :noway: :noway: HOLY *kitten*!!! :noway: :noway: :noway:

That is incredibly impressive!!! I would say congratulations but that seems like its not a good enough word to use. I can only imagine the determination, hard work and resolve you must have had to do what you have done!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • kristenkay3
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations!!!
  • emmamcblain
    Options
    So inspiring! Well done you, you look fabulous. :)
  • JerryMilburn
    Options
    Holy crap....great job!!! very awesome!
  • CarlyRobbinsGilbert
    Options
    Congratulations, you must be so proud!
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Inspiration!
  • tconwell
    Options
    Wow, that is wonderful.. such motivation for the rest of us.. Keep up the good work.. I know it has been a challenge and I applaude you to the highest.
  • Sunflowergirl99
    Sunflowergirl99 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB! You look amazing! :smile:

~Amy~
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Good job. You look amazing, thanks for sharing your successes.
  • terri945
    Options
    Wow good job, happy for you :smile :
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are an inspiration to anyone on this board. In 1 year?? That is awesome, what strength you have!
  • mlmcquinn
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for posting to inspire others!!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!!
    Very Inspiring =]
  • CassieCass
    Options
    Holy Mother!!! What an inspiration! I'm right where you were a year ago, seeing your success is giving me some much needed motivation. Thank you so much for this post! You look gorgeous!!!
  • luwalmsley1983
    Options
    You look fabulous, seriously, seriously you look really healthy and well. Massive congratulations - inspiring isn't even the word; and all that in a year. You can do anything!
  • Ceebee37
    Options
    wow you look awesome, what a change!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!