Hello 1 year anniversary with MFP... Good bye 158 pounds!! (

Options
mltdown
mltdown Posts: 311 Member
Hello again my mfp friends!! I have posted pictures before however it is my one year anniversary with mfp so I found it was time for some more!! Plus, I'm a totally camera ho now so.... :) Here's my weightloss story in short: I started a little over a year ago when I realized that I looked like a cow after having two children and getting wayyyy too comfortable in my relationship. The day I decided enough was enough? I was riding with a friend of mine and I could not get her seatbelt around all 360 pounds of me... I could have just started bawling then and there, but something better happened, I changed! I decided to stop eating like I weighed 360 pounds and I started exercising like there was no tomorrow because lets be honest if I would have kept eating the way I was there wouldn't have been very many more tomorrows... I stopped eating carbs and started counting calories zig-zag style. I exercised ALOT! I have done so many things over the last year and some things worked and some things didn't. I am so thankful I found this site to guide me with exercise tips, eating help, and most of all support. I am far from where I want to be, but now I know it is possible to be comfortable in your own skin. My boyfriend and I have made a challenge to lose weight together now, and it has been a great relationship building experience. I also, can now have more fun with my kids then I ever thought possible! I'm not perfect by any means, I will eat ice cream sometimes heck even a french fry or two... but the difference is that now I know that I can't do that everyday. Now for the pictures :)
Before:
me1.jpg

1818575_5871.jpg

LIZBEFORE-2.jpg

Part-way:
1818575_9201.jpg

1818575_6792.jpg

After:
DSCN1239.jpg

1818575_3067.jpg

DSCN0351.jpg

1818575_3067-1.jpg

Replies

• roblow65
    roblow65 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous, great job!!
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    words cannot express...
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    What an amazing and beautiful transformation!! Congratulations!
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP! You look amazing! What an inspiration! Good job and awesome dedication!
  • momma2d
    Options
    Wow! Way to go! Makes me dream about what the next year can hold for me. You are an inspiration!
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    amazing! keeps me motivated for sure!
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, thanks for sharing. One year is amazing!!!
  • MarchelleLynne
    MarchelleLynne Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    beautiful!!!
  • NicoleLyn1818
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic!!!!!!! Great job and keep it up. You have come so far and look amazing.

What worked best for you nutrition/diet wise? I'm kinda curious...
  • Jeni322
    Jeni322 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful! Congrats on an amazing journey so far xx
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!! Just beautiful!!! No other words to convey!! You are truly an inspiration!!!
  • MARI1010
    MARI1010 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    MY GOSH!!! YOU'RE AMAZING!!!! WHAT AN INSPIRATION FOR ALL OF US ON HERE YOU ARE. GREAT JOB. BTW YOU'RE SOO PRETTY I WOULD'VE NEVER GUESSED YOU WERE ONCE THAT SIZE. WHAT A TRANSFORMATION.
  • myurk
    myurk Posts: 108
    Options
    Wow, amazing! nuf said
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You have much to be proud of!
  • jeff261159
    Options
    That is truly amazing!!! You are now officially H - O - T. HOT!!!!! well done, the year has seen a new woman born!!!
  • pearcemg
    Options
    you look stunning! i hope i have the strength to do what you accomplished! congrats :))
  • hstallings13
    Options
    awesome work. You should be proud and thanks for postin cause it reminds me I can do this too
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome and inspiring! Extraordinary job!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!!! Great job:happy:
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats! Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!