Hello 1 year anniversary with MFP... Good bye 158 pounds!! (

Options

Replies

• Kimberlycc
    Options
    You make me want to cry! This is absolutely incredible. It's great that you did it while you are young. Enjoy life, your kids and yourself! Congratulations!
  • chocolattahottie
    Options
    wow what a sexy chick!!!
  • amarie_1508
    Options
    Happy Anniversary! You look sooooo AMAZING!!! Truly inspirational and motivational. Keep up the excellent work.
  • maillemaker
    maillemaker Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!

I want you to know that you are a huge inspiration for for me! I just started in July and I like to dream about what I will be like after a whole YEAR of MFP!

Great job!

Steve
  • Billspeller
    Options
    Fantastic you look awesome and I wish you all the best.
  • wvmark41
    wvmark41 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow..... GREAT JOB! Be proud of your accomplishments.

Be happy for yourself, your health, and your inspiring story that others can follow.

Maintain it now and enjoy a healthy rest of your life.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    WOW!! absolutely gorgeous, congrats you are such an inspiration!
  • liza001
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your amazing story "CONGRATULATIONS" It is amazing what we can do when we make up are minds to do it... Well done
  • Jolauer
    Jolauer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You're amazing. Keep it up and post pics in your bikini.
  • catdoc1
    catdoc1 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!!!!! I love how happy and proud you look. The rest of you looks great too. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • Rubyjjones
    Options
    :bigsmile: What did you do to loose weight? What does zig-zag style mean? I have been on low carb diet and my weight loss is starting to slow down. I need some suggestions.

Thanks!
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You rock!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! If that's not an inspiring story, I don't know what is. Congratulations to you, you look fantastic! Wow!
  • krisntraining
    krisntraining Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You are such an inspiration and absolutely beautiful!! Great job, I know you must feel fantastic :)
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS WISH YOU THE BEST !!!!!! JUST STARTING MY JOURNEY!!!! :)
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    You did awesome. Losing alot myself, I realize that it's always going to take work and dedication, and you've proven that you have just that, and you're WORTH IT! Be proud, flaunt it, b/c girl, you look FABULOUS. Congrats, and may you have just as much success in your remaining journey!
  • caroltina
    caroltina Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!! You are a wonder! It has taken me 2 years of 5 days a week hard training to get 76lb so I know how hard u must have worked for this!!!
    Can u tell me more about zig zagging? Did u do it all the way through? How much difference in cals did u do??
    Thanks for helping
  • lambeas
    lambeas Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    WOW... you are awesome! You look awesome and you should feel darn awesome about yourself!!! You are such an inspiration to everyone!
  • RachelW303
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! You are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! :happy:
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!