Hello 1 year anniversary with MFP... Good bye 158 pounds!! (

Options

Replies

• leehenryfox
    leehenryfox Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That's incredible! It's so true what they say, when you're big, all people see is the big person. Now people can see you!
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    SIMPLY AMAZING, MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
    Great Job!!
    congratz!!!! :happy:
  • Trinizmra
    Options
    Great job....congrats.
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing and what an inspiration you are!! Just wow!
  • michelec64
    michelec64 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Happy MFP Anniversary! You look great.
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! and you're totally inspirational!!!

I have a quick question tho.. What is counting calories zig-zag style?
  • SimplyLiving21
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I don't even know you, but I'm so proud that you cared for your life to take charge and stay with it! Your story is a great motivator for me, thank you for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Great!!! CONGRATS!!! Thankis for the inspiration
  • Metsfn4life
    Metsfn4life Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You need not accomplish anything else in life, as this makes up for everything! You must be proud! You look amazing!
  • JinnJinn
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! You look beautiful!:drinker:
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!!! What a great example you are to those around you, especially your little kids! Congrats, you look great! Keep up the great work!
  • baloney17
    baloney17 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! Thank you for sharing your success story with the rest of us. Congratulations and keep up the great work! I hope I'm as successful as you are in a year!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!!!!!
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone! I really appreciate it :) I have had alot of questions about zig-zag counting so I am going to post what I have been sending to everyone and I hope it helps!!!
    I do zig zag calorie counting and I kinda of did it in a way that most people on here wouldn't agree with but it worked very well with my body. I would eat a total of 9500 calories in a week no matter how much exercise I was going to do in a given day. I also zig zagged carbs, so I'll give you an example monday: 1000 calories, 60 carbs, and I always did 20 grams of fat. Tuesday: 1500 calories 20 carbs 20 grams of fat Wednesday: 1200 calories 40 carbs. And so on and so forth so yes I DID go under 1200 calories... and i lived to tell the tale lol I at first just stuck to 1200 calories a day with 40 carbs, but I found it very hard to stick to I was binging every week or so and I just didn't think it was healthy. I know people do their "cheat meal" but I felt so dirty doing it and I didn't feel like it was good for my body, so I developed my way of zig zagging and I have never looked back it has worked wonderful for me! as fpr the exercise I always mix it up, at first when I was extremely overweight I did much less than I can do now. I usually do two workouts one in a morning from 1 1/2 to 2 hours that includes weight training and cardio I always do weight training in the am.... idk why? lol then in the evening I do an hour of cardio usually a class like zumba or turbofire I also did turbofire at home, and 30 day shred I rotated the two . hope this helps :)
  • watchmeshrink16
    watchmeshrink16 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration.
  • betty51
    Options
    You look awesome, thanks for sharing
  • melbaby925
    Options
    I love the zig zag concept - and I am going to work it in to my plan. I read something similar not too long ago - and I think it might be something to snap me back into the thick of things. Thanks so much for posting!

Congratulations on the fabulous new you! And happy 1 year MFPiversary :happy:
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Wow! Excellent! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lovewish
    lovewish Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AWESOME!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!