Pin-up Girls - WEEK 6

Options
Those who stood out in the week 5 numbers that have checked in so far...

Autumn_P & ljspady...............with a loss of 5lbs last week!
Autumn_P.................................with a loss of 2.87% of her total weight over the last week!
greenstars.gif
Autumn_P................................with a loss of 12lbs the last 5 weeks!
Autumn_P................................with a loss of 6.63% of her total weight over the last 5 weeks!
loveshower.gif

And congrats to EVERYONE who checked in for losing a combined 30.5lbs this WEEK and 112.5lbs for the challenge so far!

2uge4p4.gif

week5a.jpg
week5b.jpg

Replies

• FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I moved the additional people down off of the chart because I haven't received weigh-ins from them in 3 consecutive weeks. If you are one of these people, I'll put you right back on the chart as soon as you update me on your weight. We seem to lose a good chunk every week. :ohwell:

fishrockstar
    Helinah26
    idream2bgwen
    JustJenn419
    Kochupurayil
    marcia36
    maryanne1
    pinup_mama
    sanifrey
    schaapj2
    scotslass
    vjohnso3
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    What are your goals this week....................

For the rest of this week...
    Log my food.
    Continue to eat at home (suppers - weeknights, this is third week of eating home 5 nights)
    Exercise--run 2 times, Body Pump 1 time (week starts over monday)
    WATER

So short run for me today...following up after my long run Monday of 11 miles...still sore but I manage a few mil
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!

Goals for this week are more exercise including riding my bike, and more home-cooked meals for the family. My son and I also need to practice some defenses and forms for karate.
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Sorry Rach. I was out of town this weekend and was only updating from my phone. I did get a chance to let you know my changed weight! Oh well, until next time!!

Goal for this week:
    - Get my body's water table back under control
    - Start P90X
    - Ride my horse at least once
    - Eat my calories for a week. I was WAY too under lately.
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach! I had a bad weekend, but I'm already down a pound this morning...thank goodness.

I need to drink more water. I need to log everything. I need to run Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Rach!

This week and next I need to get back into the habit of actually following my exercise plan! I already missed a day this week because I wasn't feeling well. CANNOT happen again!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Nicely done all! I'm hoping to have a loss, eventually. I'm in the second week of half marathon training (HMT) and today is a 50min run/walk/crawl...lol

My next 5k is this Saturday, can't wait! And next month is my first ever Warrior Dash! Woot Woot!!

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    See, too bad weigh in wasn't today! I lost 1.1lb today, guess that will work out great by the time Monday rolls around again!
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach for all that you do!
    I seem to be good Monday - Friday so this weeks goal is to stay on track over the weekend also,
    this is where I always blow it. I have one meal (cheat meal) and my head says "well you have already
    cheated" and I keep going. Not going to do that this weekend, no cheat meal.
    Have a great week Pin-Ups
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Nicely done all! I'm hoping to have a loss, eventually. I'm in the second week of half marathon training (HMT) and today is a 50min run/walk/crawl...lol

My next 5k is this Saturday, can't wait! And next month is my first ever Warrior Dash! Woot Woot!!

Keep up the good work everyone!
    I am so jealous! I hope to do the Warrior Dash in May - but won't pay til March so not sure if it'll be open....my whole family wants to do it!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Alright guys we need to step it up! Me included. In 2 weeks I start back at my old job which is more manual labor. No chair butt for me!! Out wandering a chemical plant 10hrs a day, lots of walking, stairs, ladders, and climbing towers/tanks etc. Going to ease back into exercising but I really want to do the month of Brazil Butt Lift, so maybe starting in October once my abdomen is 100% again. For now I'm going to get my butt back on the treadmill even if it's just to walk a mile.

How are you going to step it up this week??
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your work each week, Rach!!

This past weekend was complete rubbish for me, but I am happy to see the number on the scale coming down already this week. I have a VERY hectic week this week so getting in good workouts is going to be a challenge, but I am planning on doing stationary bike or treadmill tomorrow morning, Body Works class tomorrow evening, bike or treadmill again on Friday morning and then bootcamp class on Saturday morning. Meeting with my trainer on Monday evening so I hope that will be a good workout, too!

Hope you all have a great week!
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    thanks Rach!

i'm definitely in an exercise funk. but i'm breaking that today!! getting on treadmill, and doing a couple miles and getting my butt to zumba :)

goals for the week:
    1. stay within calories.
    2. get back to exercising!!
    3. drink more water.

::GOOD LUCK:: everyone!!!
  • Helinah26
    Options
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach for all that you do!
    I seem to be good Monday - Friday so this weeks goal is to stay on track over the weekend also,
    this is where I always blow it. I have one meal (cheat meal) and my head says "well you have already
    cheated" and I keep going. Not going to do that this weekend, no cheat meal.
    Have a great week Pin-Ups

Me too! This weekend was especially killer because it was my nephew's 8th birthday. He decorated his own cake (chocolate cake, chocolate frosting) with Reese's Pieces and Hershey Kisses. Even a small piece was enough sugar to put a diabetic into shock.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Better than last week ladies, Good job!! I sure wish I was contributing to the loss for us. Only 7 more wks till the baby is due, then I will definately be back to losing!!! Have a great week everyone!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Better than last week ladies, Good job!! I sure wish I was contributing to the loss for us. Only 7 more wks till the baby is due, then I will definately be back to losing!!! Have a great week everyone!!

Crazy!!! Less than 2 months!! :flowerforyou:
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Well I've stayed the same for the past two weeks and I'm hoping to break through this plateau and get into the 170s. I honestly can't remember the last time I was in that weight range.... sad but true! Anyways, my plan for the week is to drink more water, take my supplements religiously, get in 3 or 4 cardio sessions AND strength training every other day. Actually, yesterday was my first day of strength training and I'm feeling it in my hamstrings and biceps but it's a good feeling... even a little empowering. :bigsmile: I hope adding the strength training to my routine will kick it up enough to restart my weight loss. Although I know I shouldn't be looking for a loss next week because if history repeats itself and I'm sure it will, I've gained the first week of a new program (i.e.: 30 Day Shred) and lost the second. I was told this is because your muscles hold on to water (weight) to help repair themselves so we shall see what Monday brings. Regardless, gain, lose or maintain, I know I'm investing in my body by making it stronger and taking better care of it and the effort will be worth it in the long run.

Hope all of you Pin-Ups have a fabulous week! And Rach, your work is always appreciated! :flowerforyou:
  • Helinah26
    Options
    Alright guys we need to step it up! Me included. In 2 weeks I start back at my old job which is more manual labor. No chair butt for me!! Out wandering a chemical plant 10hrs a day, lots of walking, stairs, ladders, and climbing towers/tanks etc. Going to ease back into exercising but I really want to do the month of Brazil Butt Lift, so maybe starting in October once my abdomen is 100% again. For now I'm going to get my butt back on the treadmill even if it's just to walk a mile.

How are you going to step it up this week??

Definitely get some more exercise in and start walking again.:)