Pin-up Girls - WEEK 6

Options

Replies

• kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I know I need to step it up again, but the motivation is waning a little bit. I Move a lot more this year at my job than previous years (my room in my new school is upstairs and I have to go up and down those 24 stairs at LEAST 4 times per day... Average would be 6-8 I'd say. I should start counting.)

Anyway I need to get back into more cardio. I just need to do it but I keep making excuses... Blah. Oh well. I will figure it out shortly I'm sure... I have also not been caring as much if I go over my calories for the day... I shoud work on that. I need to go back to "only one day over per week"... But that's a lot easier to do when you are doing more cardio... Hmmm

Thanks rach... I appreciate the chart! I will try to step it up a bit.
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I'm stepping it up with the addition of treadmill walking now that my foot it on its way to being healed.
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    How I am stepping it up:
    I am taking the enormous plunge and starting P90X tonight. Lord help me...
    On days that I ride I will NOT be doing P90X as there is no coming back from a 1000 calorie burn (eating healthy wise). I want to keep it reasonable.
    I am also going to get off my duff and hit the grocery store. I am going to plan meals and eat healthy and not try to scrounge together something out of the pantry that is processed and gross.
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!!

Just to let you all know that I've not dropped off the face of the earth! My M.E. has been flaring up something terrible recently, so have been taking it easy for a while!

Eating isn't too bad, but could probably be better!

I don;t think I was eating enough carbs, I've incorporated a very small amount of rice into my diet and seem to be doing much better, so am pleased about that!

Also the scale is moving down again! hoping I can keep it that way!!! Desperate to see the back of the 180's for good and be somewhere in the mid 170's by the end of the challenge! perfectly achievable, I just have to pull my finger outta my butt!!

You've all been doing great!!

Special thanks to you again Rach! Hope you're feeling much better!!!

Will be back with numbers next week!!

Ciao xx
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    if you're re-starting pin-up girls after this is over, i'm IN :) unless i can join whenever!!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!!!

I'm so glad this short crazy week is almost over. DD started 4th grade yesterday - yikes! Today I'm off to get my hair cut after work. Thankfully, I see next week being much calmer. Looking forward to it.

Thank you Rach! I hope all is well with you!
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    TGIF!!! But, i know i did horrible this week..the bf had candy at his house and it seemed like for 3 days straight I had reese cups and reese pieces for breakfast!! Grrr..i have been working out like crazy but it seems like i'm eating like crazy too...i was able to make it to the gym 2 days this week and we are having our Walk About at School today..so I will be walking for an hour...hopefully that helps...next week should be better...I have aerobics class on Monday, Cycling class on Tues, Kickboxing on Thurs...plus I have a generic Eliptical at home that I have been using...we'll see how Monday weigh in goes..keeping my fingers crossed!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!! :-)
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    been in a terrible funk this week, baked cookies for lunch yesterday. Havent done much exercise and the heat has been keeping me indoors.... so I need to step it up something fierce.
  • Helinah26
    Options
    Yay! I'm doing great this week and I'm so motivated and cant wait to send in my weight tomorrow!!!:D Finally its clicking for me and I feel as if i really can do this!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • arieltheincredible
    Options
    woohooo I have finally lost some weight can't wait for tomorrow :D
  • Helinah26
    Options
    woohooo I have finally lost some weight can't wait for tomorrow :D

congrats and wtg!!:D
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    wow!! Am I the first to give my numbers!! Blimeys!!

happy to report a loss!!!

back to 180.8!!! hurrah!! heres hoping this is it and the numbers are gonna start moving downwards again!!!!

best of luck for this week everyone!!

xx
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Weighing in this morning at 175. Down from last week, but still up for this round. I'm actually okay with this though, because I worked out hard on Thursday and Saturday and I am finally getting back to doing some running. Have been pretty sore, so I know I'm just holding onto water.

Got in a good burn this morning and thinking of taking a class at the gym tonight, but with a somewhat empty fridge, I might skip the extra workout since finding good food options could prove difficult! lol!

Hope you all have a great week!!!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    After last week's loss, I'm maintaining at 188.4. It irritates me but it seems to be my pattern after a 2 pound loss.
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone
    checking in this morning at 139.8
    Had my father in-law and his new bride in town for the weekend, so I'm happy to report any loss at all. I have been off track for a couple of weeks. I woke up yesterday feeling very motivated, I'm really going to push myself this week, I'm tired of hanging around in the high 130's.

Have a great week everyone!
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    Morning Ladies!

Finally out of the 140s! Weighing in at 138.5 this morning.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    if you're re-starting pin-up girls after this is over, i'm IN :) unless i can join whenever!!

Just send me your current weight and start checking in with us on Mondays. :flowerforyou:
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    176.4 lbs

Reasons?
    TOM
    Too Much Sodium this Weekend
    Sugar overload this weekend

Next week will be better.
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Morning Ladies!

Finally out of the 140s! Weighing in at 138.5 this morning.

Way to go!! I'm still hanging in the 150's at 153, which is the same as last week, so I am glad to say that I am happy with maintaining that and not gaining...Can't wait till I'm out of them though!! :-)