I declare Friday "Snarky Fat People in Bikinis Day"

Options

Replies

• ocnldy
    ocnldy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Totally considering.....no bikini though, we will have to see what I can find.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Ooo I want in on all this bad *kitten* ness!!! I'll take a pic in the morning! I don't have a bikini, so it will have to be unerwear and panties.:devil: I'm excited!!!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    All right, if you can do this, I can do this. Profile pic posted. Check out my brand new board shorts that are a size smaller than I dared hoped to buy when I went into the store!
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I don't have a bikini, but I've added a swimsuit shot - hope that's ok!

8526564_1561.jpg
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    there are usually more people that join in on the theme days.... where is everyone?
  • mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Here goes nothing! Oh--BTW, I totally wanna be friends with you snarky "fat" peeps!! :D

So, I tried to post the pics. I have the instructions to do it, and despite following them, the img that appears is "this photo has been deleted by photobucket user"...?
  • mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Yay, I think I figured it out!! LOL, didn't have the album named appropriately for sharing....so, here ya go. Fat Mandy in her fat bikini.

Photoon2011-09-09at0828.jpg

Photoon2011-09-09at08282.jpg
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!! I totally forgot and now I am at work. Bummer
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to see all the pictures! Looking good ladies and gentleman! If someone says something negative, forget them, who needs them! *LOVE*
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Also going to be snarky! :)
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I'd love to participate but I know I can't handle the surge of friend requests that would pour into my inbox. Also, everyone who saw my picture would be ruined for life, they'd never see such a beautiful body again, I can't do that to my fine friends and the rest of the MFP community. You kids have fun!

I'm pretty sure the beauty would blind me like a laser beam from a robot unicorn's eyes.

Exactly, I don't want to do that. I like you too much.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    BAM! Stretchmarks in all their glory (I cant post pictures since work blocks out photobucket)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    OK right< I did it!
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    i dont own a bikini and for that matter it would have to be a bra n panties and well me in a bra n panties is something the world doesnt wanna c :P
  • krash999
    Options
    i dont own a bikini and for that matter it would have to be a bra n panties and well me in a bra n panties is something the world doesnt wanna c :P

are you afraid the world water supply would get dangerously low from all the cold showers that would be taken if people were to see you like that?
  • ChristineMarie89
    Options
    well i found something and wth u only live once right lol be prrepared to be blinded :P and itll b a tankini lol
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Muahaha! FEAR ME!
  • ChristineMarie89
    Options

are you afraid the world water supply would get dangerously low from all the cold showers that would be taken if people were to see you like that?
    hahahaha if only lol im blinding :P im so white i make casper look tan :P and ma manly legs r killerr
  • krash999
    Options

hahahaha if only lol im blinding :P im so white i make casper look tan :P and ma manly legs r killerr

i dont think i am gonna get much work done today..... i am having to go and run and take too many cold showers..... and you are not blinding....now i on the otherhand can make a blind person run the other way with my pic....