I declare Friday "Snarky Fat People in Bikinis Day"

Options

Replies

• Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    that actually is a good idea, too many folks have negative images of themselves so if they can build that confidence as they work toward their goals thats awesome, because many people reach their goals and never realize how good they look and dont celebrate what they have done

:smile:
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    that actually is a good idea, too many folks have negative images of themselves so if they can build that confidence as they work toward their goals thats awesome, because many people reach their goals and never realize how good they look and dont celebrate what they have done

Oops forgot my reply....NOONE we scream it from the roof tops!!!
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I said if I had lost 2 lbs this week, I'd do it... I lost 2.4 lbs.... so here it is. And a bunch of progress pics are currently being uploaded to my photos. I've lost a total of 31 lbs. Hope to lose 60-70 more.

35klq8y.jpg

Edit: trying again
  • krash999
    krash999 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I said if I had lost 2 lbs this week, I'd do it... I lost 2.4 lbs.... so here it is. And a bunch of progress pics are currently being uploaded to my photos. I've lost a total of 31 lbs. Hope to lose 60-70 more.

<[IMG>http://i56.tinypic.com/35klq8y.jpg</IMG&gt;

Edit: Can't do this!! Ahhhh

use lower case img inside of []
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Options

<[IMG>http://i56.tinypic.com/35klq8y.jpg</IMG&gt;

Edit: Can't do this!! Ahhhh

use lower case img inside of []

Thanks! (fixed)
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Ok I got it...not a bikini but, Snarky ha ha :bigsmile:

SnarkyFatPeopleinBikinisDay.jpg
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Congrats on this week's loss as well as your overall success! Yay, pics!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I love you guys, I mean it!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    <---- Sorry, no bikinis at work, ummm, hope I don't get caught taking shirtless pics in the men's room...freakin wierdo! LOL
  • infamousmk
    Options
    <---- Sorry, no bikinis at work, ummm, hope I don't get caught taking shirtless pics in the men's room...freakin wierdo! LOL

HAHAHHAH!!! You took your top off in the public restroom?! You are officially the winner of today!
  • mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Never knew the joy in theme days! So much fun. Congrats to those with losses this week and those conquering public bathing suit fears and those that maintain their snarkiness and humor in light of the challenges we face in reaching our goals. Y'all rock my socks. Seriously :flowerforyou:
  • MelMoly
    Options

HAHAHHAH!!! You took your top off in the public restroom?! You are officially the winner of today!

WIN!
  • MelMoly
    Options
    We really need some more Fearless Bikini Bods! :heart:
  • blue4myeyes
    blue4myeyes Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Blue4myeyes - that's fabulous!!! I'll have to post my pics very very soon... hmmm... Maybe here in just a little bit .. :D

thank you!! so are yours! and this was a GREAT idea!! thank you for inspiring all of us to be happy with our work in progress wherever we are!! xoxo
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    How's this for fearless?

<
  • DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options

WIN!

Yes absolute win! :bigsmile:
  • infamousmk
    Options
    How's this for fearless?

<

As if I didn't love you so much already.
  • brookiefbabyy
    Options
    what does snarky mean?! haha sorry that i dont know, but sounds like a word i need to start using! :)
  • MelMoly
    Options
    what does snarky mean?! haha sorry that i dont know, but sounds like a word i need to start using! :)

HA HA prolly not...sarcastic...usually out of irritation...often humorous But we are so OWNING it today

WIN WIN WIN
  • infamousmk
    Options
    Snarky: Basically you're a smartass. I didn't like the urban dictionary or dictionary.com definitions, as they were both negative. I don't find snark to be negative. You have to have a quick wit and be quite intelligent to be a smartass without hurting feelings. I also think there's a level of suuper dry humor that goes along with it.