How Often Do You Weigh In?

Options
2»

Replies

• angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    i do weigh myself every morning but my official weigh in days is friday - try to make me stay accountable for the weekend. so i only log my friday morning weight.. i just had my first gain last friday so i did log it. i like to see the daily fluctuations bc i can handle it. i know friday is the only day that matters.
  • nsimportant
    nsimportant Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I weight myself every day but i record it every few weeks. If I stick to my planed deficit the scales goes down as planed if i dont stick to my deficit the scale goes down abit less never gained a pound in my 5 month calorie deficit. But my body burns fat really easy my skin is abit slower then my fat loss but its getting there.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I step on the scale at least twice a day. I only care about the number on Tuesdays though. I think insted of recording every Tuesday, I'm going to do the last day of each month. I will always weight myself during the day though.
  • Jess5825
    Options
    I weigh everyday (usually multiple times). I only log the weight once a week on Thursdays. I have noticed a little trend. If my weight is down towards the beginning of my week, it usually doesn't last. The scale has to be down towards the end. It's kind of weird. But I take the daily weights and just see them, I only truly trust Thursdays weight.
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    A few times a week.