34 lbs down in 3 mos, with pics

Options
124»

Replies

• watergirl626
    watergirl626 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post! You look amazing! Great work :happy: ! That was very inspiring for me. I'm around the 210 range now. Any tips?

My tip would be to find what works for you. How do you know? Listen to your body. I don't mean see how numbers fall off fastest, I mean how do you feel? What is your energy level like? I set my loss goal to 1 lb per week. Based on that, I should have netted 1680/day to begin at 224 lbs. I tried to net around 1400. I still lost at a rate of more than 2 lbs/wk. One day I wasn't hungry, struggled to net 1200 calories, but felt fine. The next day I could.not. do my run. 2 minutes into the warm up walk, I was completely out of breath. I just don't do well on less calories. Started feeling drained in August when I added 30DS, so I started netting closer to 1500/day, which is my goal at this weight. Once I upped my calories to the 1500, I started feeling better again. I'm not saying everyone needs to eat more, just that if you notice you don't have energy, try something new until you do again. If your body feels good, you are more likely to feel motivated, more likely to exercise, more likely to make all the decisions that the weight loss just follows.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    YOU look so amazing..Great job!
  • tb1006
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! you look amazing!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!! You are doing Awesome!! the turtle wins the race, slow and steady!! Don't rush the process, soak it up girl and enjoy the ride to the finish line :)
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    great work so far. keep it up!
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! You can see the difference everywhere, in your tummy, arms, neck, face... heck, even your hair looks healthier! Keep up the good work :)
  • NanciKay
    NanciKay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • liberaltendencies
    liberaltendencies Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    incredible! You are gorgeous!
  • SSawney
    SSawney Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    you look great I can totally see the difference keep up the amazing work you are doing great
  • xjlishey1
    Options
    congratulations...you look good
  • shinay1
    shinay1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You Look Amazing ~ You Go Girl!!! Keep up the good work:happy:
  • MandyCanDo
    MandyCanDo Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!!
  • dany_m
    dany_m Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    A remarkable difference! Keep up the good work!
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    wow i wish my 32 pounds in 3 months looked this good! i cant tell the dif at all on myself
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!