95 lbs down w/pictures

Options

Replies

• RamblingRo
    RamblingRo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look incredible!!! You are truly an inspiration. Way to go on all your hard work and congrats on your loss!
  • Ebwash89
    Ebwash89 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Sooooo Amazing!! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    gorgeous ! you're a real inspiration !
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    HOLY!!!!! wow... thanks SO much for sharing. It's so great to see someone that can do it, very very motivational and inspirational. You look gorgeous!
  • mrsvatitagain
    mrsvatitagain Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Before and most certainly after! Great inspiration, thank you for sharing!
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person.... you were beautiful before.... but you are gorgeous!!!! Awesome job!!! Thank you for sharing!!!
  • BRISAjustAltered
    BRISAjustAltered Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You were already beautiful. Now you are like DAM HOT!!
  • stephp83
    stephp83 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!
  • brendacs21
    brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    omg these pics are amazing! so very proud of you thanks for sharing these pics!
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    OMG I'm speechless...what a wonderful accomplishment!! =)
  • Lewisgrl23
    Lewisgrl23 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!! What a tremendous testimony!!! You were beautiful before and even more beautiful now!!! I have a long journey ahead of me, but am excited and determined. I will use your testimony as my compass!!! Be blessed and continue fighting the good fight!!!

Cathy
  • queenmegan
    Options
    Wow... you look incredible. This definitely inspires and helps me to know that I can do this as well. Any secrets you wanna share would be great! :) Keep up the good work!
  • melissa4221
    melissa4221 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow this is amazing!! You give me so much hope and inspiration!!
  • cindaboo1
    cindaboo1 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Girl I agree your legs are AWESOME!! What did your workout routine consist of?? Must've done alot of legwork!!! And YOU look awesome!!! Congratulations you have done a GREAT job!!!!
  • pittmnjen
    Options
    You look awesome! Thanks for the inspiring words. You've made me realize that I'm only making excuses. You're right, if you can do it with a full time job & 3 kids, then I can do it with a full time job & 1 kid! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • LoreeBelle
    LoreeBelle Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your phenomenal success!!! You look absolutely stunning!!!

I, too, am on a long journey -- and, but for the grace of God, I can't imagine being where you are now. He gives me strength and it is with His help that I will one day be able to send out a similar testimony.

God bless!
    Loree
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    wowee! well done! you look amazing
  • DarinF4
    DarinF4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Rozzymoo
    Options
    Wow - you rock girl. You look amazing and younger! Well done - what an inspiration you are.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You look truly amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!