95 lbs down w/pictures

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• missamielou
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! Well done on your success you should be so proud :drinker:
  • Christina1007
    Christina1007 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! u look like a different person! And I guess that you really are a different person!!! Congratulations! I think you are my thinspiration!
  • atessieri
    atessieri Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look amazing great job!!!
  • lov3vh
    lov3vh Posts: 70
    Options
    you look really great!! congrats!! :):):)
  • kristitampl
    kristitampl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look amazing. Thanks for sharing.
  • ryanfeltz
    Options
    OMG! YOU ARE FABULOUS!!!! congrats on your sucess
  • ShannaDBowser
    ShannaDBowser Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congratulations on your weight loss
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! and WOW look at your Legs!!!!
  • peacheshka
    peacheshka Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    U look amazing! Wow can u give me some advice on how and when to work in working out? I am good at excuses- married twins full time job! I can take the the steps to admit needing change but having a hard time with actually doing it. How tall are u? U ate so inspiring!
  • Bloom23
    Options
    You are gorgeous!! I am so inspired! :-)
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    WOW - YOU ARE AWESOME! I can tell you that I work with 4 people who have had that surgery. Two of them - you would NEVER know they had it. They did not follow the rules, do not exercise or work out, and (in my opinion) wasted a lot of money for nothing. The other 2 are working out, following the "rules" - and look great - they're about 3 months post-surgery. This is an inspiration to people who are SERIOUS about the surgery. It's not easy at all - but it is SO worth it for the new and longer healthier life you've been given. Congratulations!

I didn't have surgery...just change my life style...eating cleand and working out :)
  • tavia28
    tavia28 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look great.. Your such an inspiration
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Well you are my weight loss hero! Congrats, you look beautiful!

Katie
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    WOW - YOU ARE AWESOME! I can tell you that I work with 4 people who have had that surgery. Two of them - you would NEVER know they had it. They did not follow the rules, do not exercise or work out, and (in my opinion) wasted a lot of money for nothing. The other 2 are working out, following the "rules" - and look great - they're about 3 months post-surgery. This is an inspiration to people who are SERIOUS about the surgery. It's not easy at all - but it is SO worth it for the new and longer healthier life you've been given. Congratulations!

I didn't have surgery...just change my life style...eating cleand and working out :)

Baby don't even explain yourself to comments like that! Sense we know each other, I have witnessed your hard work and that needs to be acknowledged. Keep on beasting it out like you always do and let's keep at this maintenance:smooched:
  • Shineonme06
    Shineonme06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thanks Gwen for being my pal. U look amazing. Great Job. Love the success. Kudos
  • mvargas_87
    Options
    WOW!!!!! Congratulations on all the weight loss...You look AMAZING and you are such an inspiration =)
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic, much, much younger!!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm double posting, you look amazing & glad to have you in my friendlist:heart:
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    absolutely beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!