Beth's Angels Toning Group (anyone welcomed)

Options

Replies

• Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Audra I have lost 44 lbs and looking to lose 23 more! I am a mommy of two beautiful girls and I work as an elementary teacher. I have gone from a size 18/20 to a solid 12. I am trying to get back on track, this summer I hit my all time low of 159 and then I went on vacation and I have gained almost 15lbs back! I was a size ten but I setting my goal at 145 lbs and a size of an 8!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Ok, group - today starts our missions with 50 squats. Check in when completed. You can do this - getting toned is part of the process. Stay strong and determined!!!!:smile:
  • Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    50 done and even managed to get a nice little run/walk of 2.6 miles in!
  • Septembergirl23
    Septembergirl23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    50 weighted squats done! I didn't set out to use weights but my Wii Active 2 gave me weighted squats so I kept going with them.
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Nice job, team, on the squats yesterday. Today is 50 sit-ups. Let me tell you I am feeling it in my legs today - I can barely walk. I will push through the pain and keep going - no pain, no gain. Check in when completed!!!! Lets get toned today.:smile:
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I got my 50 squats in at about 11 pm last night! Was at the hospital for the majority of the day with my son who had to have surgery. I will get my sit ups in today and check back in. My legs are a little shaky when I use the stairs from the squats yesterday.
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    I got my 50 squats in at about 11 pm last night! Was at the hospital for the majority of the day with my son who had to have surgery. I will get my sit ups in today and check back in. My legs are a little shaky when I use the stairs from the squats yesterday.

Good job on getting them done - I hope you son is ok.
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    My 50 sit-ups are complete, and my abs are sore. How is everyone else coming?
  • anacsitham5
    Options
    I ended up doing my sit ups 10-15 at a time, then a rest. I'm sure my form wasn't the greatest, but I did them. I also did my lunges at 12:15 am before bed. I just wanted them out of the way. After the squats on Monday and the lunges today, my legs are a little shaky when I go up and down the stairs. Already got 4 glasses of water in and a 15 min walk at 4 mph. If it doesn't rain I will get another (slower) walk in at lunch time...at least 20 minutes.

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    OK, Beth's Angels Toning Group: It is time for another mission. Today's mission is 50 lunges. You can do this mission 2 different ways: 1.) Do 50 lunges total - 25 on each leg or 2.) Do 50 lunges on each leg (would equal 100 total). I will leave it up to your ability. I am going to try for 50 on each leg, but my thighs are still killing me from the squats on Monday. Check in when completed!!! Have a great day, everyone.
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    50 lunges on each leg complete - my thighs are screaming at me and I am sweating like crazy. Didn't know I could burn so many calories just doing lunges.
  • anacsitham5
    Options
    Did an extra 50 lunges last night and got 60 crunches in already! My legs still feel like jello!
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Did my 50 lunges last night!
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Beth's Angels Toning Group: Today's mission is 50 crunches. My whole bottom half of my body is aching horrible - it hurts to stand/sit. I will push through the pain though. Check-in when completed. I hope I can get my legs to stop hurting by the time Monday rolls around for squats. Have a great day, everyone! The weekend is within reach - yeah. :smile:
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    my 50 crunches are complete, and I did 25 reverse crunches for my lower abs - OUCH!!!!
  • anacsitham5
    Options
    I did my crunches at 12:15 am...right before I went to bed. I even threw in 10 extra! I have started doing 30 squats every time I go to the bathroom. I'm glad no one has come into the ladies room at work and saw me doing this. My legs are like jello but the burn means its good right? :)
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Beth's Angels Toning Group: Today's mission is 50 push-ups. You can do this anyway you can to make it through (real push-ups, girlie push-ups, or whatever). Also, you can break them up into groups if needed - which is what I will probably be doing (also with girlie push-ups). I can only do about 5 real ones. Check in when completed!!!
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late to join...

I'm a 19 year old college student within 10 pounds of my first goal...a healthy weight range.

I've stalled on my loss for some reason and figured now would be a great time to add some toning in, because I'm tired of bat-wings and muffins. I eat relatively healthy, and I'm down to my last 20 pounds (for now...)

Even if its too late to join, I'll be squeezing these into my schedule as much as possible!
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    50 push-ups completed ( 5 real ones and 45 girlie ones). Now, my arms will match the rest of my body (achy). Ouch!!!
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Did mine, too!!! Mine we're on the wall though. My arms are weak...

25 normal position, 25 diamond position. The throbbing... XD