RED team challenge!

Options
Hey there REDS.....lets have a Sunday challenge, it is a beautiful day here in Texas so I can't speak for anyone else!

How about a 45 minute brisk walk today? We have all day to do it, just check in by the end of the day on the post to let us know who completed the challenge.

You can do it, GO REDS!

Replies

• Renea101
    Options
    Hey there REDS.....lets have a Sunday challenge, it is a beautiful day here in Texas so I can't speak for anyone else!

How about a 45 minute brisk walk today? We have all day to do it, just check in by the end of the day on the post to let us know who completed the challenge.

You can do it, GO REDS!
  • Bride092909
    Options
    It's like minus 30 here in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

But I'm in :smile:
  • Renea101
    Options
    Ha, ha, if you have the guts to walk in that weather than you are certainly "determined"!

However, a treadmill counts if you want to stay inside, I know I would have to go to the gym with that temp. I am a wimp.
  • Renea101
    Options
    Okay, I am taking off for my walk! Hope others can join the challenge. Blue, black and purple have posted their challenges so lets get going, WE CAN DO THIS! Whoo-hoo!

Remember, if you can't do the walk outside do it on the TREADMILL!
  • X_c0nfuZed_X
    Options
    hmm... its already dark here...
    I think I'll make up for it by walking to college tomorrow, thatsa good hours walk away :happy:
  • Renea101
    Options
    that sounds great, good improvising! Let us know later that day if you completed your challenge!

Happy Walking!
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    I'm in! :drinker:
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    9372.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com -
  • aodier
    aodier Posts: 42
    Options
    It's minus 20 here to in lovely northern Minnesota! Ha! But I will make it to the gym and walk on the treadmill!! Good luck everybody!! Lets get this weight loss ball a rolllllllllllllllin'!
  • jennifun
    Options
    I LOVE the challenge! I already did 15 minutes, my dog is going to love a 45 minute walk!
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    All done!!
    My butt is really feeling it :tongue:

Living in the south has its advantages.... beautiful day,we're at 70 with nothing but bright sun in the skies!
  • jennifun
    Options
    I just finished; however, I only got 30 minutes.. I did my neighborhood loop and then had to P.. too much water! LOL! Here is Louisville it is mid 50's and a light mist.. Now I'm headed to play my new wii-fit! I passed up $150 for it on my way to my car! Crazy!
  • Renea101
    Options
    Wow, look at everyone GO! This is great......I love the idea of the WII, we have been t hinking about getting it for the whole family. Let me know how it works out for you.

GO REDS!
  • aodier
    aodier Posts: 42
    Options
    Wow, look at everyone GO! This is great......I love the idea of the WII, we have been t hinking about getting it for the whole family. Let me know how it works out for you.

GO REDS!

The wii is fantastic. The sports game that you get with the console is a workout a lone! We got the family it for Christmas and we all love it! Especially the kids! :tongue: I would definately reccomend it!
  • Renea101
    Options
    I will do that, my 14 year old has been begging for it but I always thought it was just another electonic game system until I saw a special on TV about fitness and they brought it up. It is such a great idea. Maybe soon...let holiday spending catch up!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Okay so I didn't get to the 45 min walk but I did 30 on my recumbent bike instead, how's that?
    Amy:smile:
  • Renea101
    Options
    I think that is fabulous, Keep up the good work!
  • tamlom
    tamlom Posts: 49
    Options
    I got my 45 min walk in. I'm in South Fla. Not cold here! :happy:
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I got my 45 min walk in. I'm in South Fla. Not cold here! :happy:

Way to go...we REDS are off to a great start:flowerforyou:
  • tamlom
    tamlom Posts: 49
    Options
    I think we should do a water challenge too! Water is a very important par tof weight loss and speaking for myself, I do not drink nearly enough. I forget when I'm sitting at my desk all day even when I have a full glass in front of me. :blushing:

Let's try for the 8, 8oz glasses a day.