RED team challenge!

Options

Replies

• kmdougherty
    Options
    i am in for that because I am lucky if i get in 2 glasses a day! Great suggestion
  • tamlom
    tamlom Posts: 49
    Options
    Great job Amy, keep it up!
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I think we should do a water challenge too! Water is a very important par tof weight loss and speaking for myself, I do not drink nearly enough. I forget when I'm sitting at my desk all day even when I have a full glass in front of me. :blushing:

Let's try for the 8, 8oz glasses a day.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I'm in for the water challenge :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Water challenge sounds great!
    Lately I'm doing to get 4 glasses in a day.

Question...... Is it still considered "water" if you add crystal light in it?? :laugh:
    Cause that would make things alot easier! :drinker:
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    i would say yes u just have to log in the amt of sugar and calories

9372.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free
  • jennifun
    Options
    I made the water goal too! Wii-fit is AWESOME!! I did the strength, yoga, and aerobic workouts, and I am going to sleep like a baby! Thanks for all the help everybody!
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I did it! I got up and walked for a half hour. Even threw on a red tshirt to feel the team spirit. It was 38 degrees here so it was actually beautiful out! So glad I joined the team! Thanks for the motivation!
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Well, it would only be 5 calories and it's sugar free. :ohwell:
    I completed the water challenge with all plain water. :yawn:
  • Renea101
    Options
    I did it! I got up and walked for a half hour. Even threw on a red tshirt to feel the team spirit. It was 38 degrees here so it was actually beautiful out! So glad I joined the team! Thanks for the motivation!

How awesome is that, the RED shirt, I love your spirit!
  • Renea101
    Options
    Great challenge on the water, I always forget that part even though I drink water all day, it never seems enough! I will consciencely drink 8 glasses, thanks.
  • berrypatchdesigns
    Options
    The water challenge sounds great. Unfortunately, I read the walking challenge too late. I need to get a treadmill or gym membership. I actually really like to exercise so I will walk 45 minutes on Monday. Looking forward to it!
  • Renea101
    Options
    Perfect!

Happy Walking!
  • X_c0nfuZed_X
    Options
    It may have been a day late, but I did my 40 minute walk today =)
  • berrypatchdesigns
    Options
    Okay, I've walked 20 minutes. 25 to go!
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    im going out now for my walk!
  • Renea101
    Options
    I have to do my walk tonight but I will update in the morning.....have great day REDS!
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hi all fellow RED TEAM members

Hope everyone is having a great day.

I was so pumped up from our challenge yesterday I carried it over to today. I did an hour on my dreaded treadmill this morning followed by 30 minutes on my stationary bike!!! I also got in my water today too :drinker: !!! Everyone has been so inspiring that I feel on top of the world:laugh:

Keep up the good work team. GO RED GO:smile:
  • berrypatchdesigns
    Options
    You've just inspired me! Thanks!
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    just finished the challenge walk and working on the water challenge! GO RED!:drinker:
  • FoxyLoxy
    FoxyLoxy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I did the 45 minute walk earlier...I posted it some where else...but this water thing is kicking my butt! I'm only at 3 glasses :ohwell: I'm gonna keep at it though!